• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal || Tatuaje Event with UFC

Just got home and as always it was a great time.

Geoff, thanks for being such a great host!

Danny

I had a great time at this event! :thumbs: It was great to meet Pete and try my 1st Tat Black. Actually smoked 3 of them last nite! It was great to get my 1st one from Pete, I handed him an '05 Taboada to enjoy while I just listened to everything he said. I wish I lived closer to Geoffs place! I would love to hang there more often.

Also I found out that Stone Brewery makes my favorite beer, Arrogant Bastard Ale. It paired very well with the Tat Blacks. :thumbs:

Sounds like a good time.

Any word what the Conoju for 2009 will be?

Geoff, thanks for everything. Gentlemen, it was great meeting all of you.
I hope to do something again before I leave to Hawaii.
I think the only low point of the night was Forrest Griffin's loss. :angry:

Sounds like a good time.

Any word what the Conoju for 2009 will be?

Pete said it will be a special Belicoso (a little over 6 inches).

Thanks for coming out to the lounge last night everyone. You always make the events great.

Geoff

Great time last night. It was a real pleasure to herf with you all. Next time I'll bring some smaller sticks (it took me a little over 3 hours to smoke the RC233 that I started the evening with!).

Thanks for coming out to the lounge last night everyone. You always make the events great.

Geoff

Yes.......I do make them great...... :cool:

Geoff great host and good peoples', fantastic event. esp. the ass kicking.

Great meeting everyone at this event. Lots of fun.

Thanks Geoff for being a great host. Love your club.

Dave

Great herf! As always, Geoff and the Azucar staff host a fantastic event. The after-hours ass kicking was hilarious.

I enjoyed meeting the new CPers that were in attendance. :thumbs:

Glad our IE crew showed up. They bought 4 boxes. but Dave, bought a box, gave them all out, won a humidor , gave it away, and had a great time. MVH'er goes to Dave. (most vaulable herfer).

When will pictures be up from the event. ?

I did not know everybody I was standing with at the end of the night were CPers! :0 If I would have known, I am sure my experience would have been even better. I was the one that acted like I kicked him in the nuts for the 3 pack of Blacks! Was that guy a CPer? I would have kicked him with the toe of my boot in the thigh! :laugh:

Glad our IE crew showed up. They bought 4 boxes. but Dave, bought a box, gave them all out, won a humidor , gave it away, and had a great time. MVH'er goes to Dave. (most vaulable herfer).

When will pictures be up from the event. ?

Dave was indeed a stand-up guy. I had never met him before and he acted like we were old friends. He bought a box of Tat's, opened them up and started handing them out like candy. Good people!

Danny

I did not know everybody I was standing with at the end of the night were CPers! :0 If I would have known, I am sure my experience would have been even better. I was the one that acted like I kicked him in the nuts for the 3 pack of Blacks! Was that guy a CPer? I would have kicked him with the toe of my boot in the thigh! :laugh:

lol, i was going to perform the "act" but not the full nut kicking, until you came out with that kick. Good reward w/ the tat blks' .

I was the inebriated fat guy sitting behind Pete during the ass kicking.

Damn, I missed atuck...... :angry: Next time I won't try to IV slam all the bourbon.