• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Souldog Tribute Herf (Shotguns & Cigars Herf)

I'm in. Ill see if Shant (aka LAKingsFan) can go, as well as one other friend of Jon.

Have fun guys and please take some pics to share with everyone that is there in spirit! 

As I mentioned, I won't be there physically, but in spirit I'm ready. CRQ informed me Jon's favorite smoke was the Don Carlos Anniversary, so I got two, one for this herf and one for next year.

Jon, since I know your are following this, I wish you would have enjoyed a less expensive stick like an Acid Blondie. Shit, beans and weenies for a week! We miss ya bro.

Looks like I will be back in time for this....I shall see all you there.

Confirmed Members

Billy
Charles
Danny
Jeff
Jimmy
Matt
Rod
LaKingsFan +1
Charley

Good stuff, looks like the turnout is going great so far. Job would be ecstatic. In fact, I bet the big bastard is smiling right now.

Jimmy, do you want me to talk to the folks at TAPS at all?

Also, if you are attending and you have photos of Jon, if you can bring them please do. Make sure to write your name on the back so they are returned to the right person. We will have them out for everyone to look at.

If you'd like to put in a reservation for the patio for 10-12 that would be great!

Otherwise I can do it, lmk!

I will be bringing my 2 ashtrays, so if anyone else has a large tray bring it!

Hey Jimmy, if I lived near you I would be all in on this one. I have hunted since I was around 5 and been shooting shotguns since I was around 8. I shot competition for a little while in college, but never did very well. Bravo on this brother, long ashes. 

I'm going to try to be there. I'd estimate a 60% chance.