• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Souldog Tribute Herf (Shotguns & Cigars Herf)

I put in a reservation for 15 on the patio at 4pm. They said they will also see about putting a small table out for us to put the photos on.

Confirmed Members

Billy
Charles
Danny
Jeff
Jimmy
Matt
Rod
LaKingsFan +1
Charley
Gavin

emoshun said:
Confirmed Members

Billy
Charles
Danny
Jeff
Jimmy
Matt
Rod
LaKingsFan +1
Charley
Gavin
It has to be great to have so many Brothers in such close proximity.

It's tempered by L.A. traffic.  We might only be 30-40 miles away from each other but that's a lifetime of traffic and logistics.

broblues said:

Confirmed Members

Billy
Charles
Danny
Jeff
Jimmy
Matt
Rod
LaKingsFan +1
Charley
Gavin
It has to be great to have so many Brothers in such close proximity.

Definitely....

Now ask us how often we can work out a day to meet up... It's nearly impossible to get more then three or four guys at a time...

Meeting up with Gavin to carpool. My son Jake may be joining us. He was there when we diffused AVB's bomb and had been geek friends with Jon.

Just got home.We had a nice time remembering Jon, herfing, enjoying some nice beers, and even better company. Billy has a bunch of photos I'm sure he will post soon. It has been ages since Iv'e seen some of these guys. Too long.

I'm sorry I couldn't be with you guys, I'm still having a tough time digesting this, but I did have a Cohiba Sublime EL 2004 for Jon this evening.

Good to finally meet Matt and Gavin, and good as always to see Charles, Deanna, Shant, Matt, Billy, Charley, and Jimmy.  Let's do it again soon!