• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Space Geeks

Did you guys see this? @CBoukal

Yeah I heard about it a few days ago and rewatched their "watch party"

Here is a link everyone can see with out having to buy the NY Times

Here is a link everyone can see with out having to buy the NY Times

I think I found how to share articles without people needing to subscribe. Chad, do you get the Times articles when you click this link?

*EDIT* dsrgrd -- Aborted with :59 on the clock. Try again tomorrow.

Last edited:
SpaceX is going to try and launch a resupply missing to the ISS this morning. Scheduled Launch is 10:45am CST today Monday 6-05. It is a VERY narrow window so if it doesn't launch then it will reschedule to Wednesday @ 10am CST

Link to Live Stream:

Information about Launch contents

SpaceX is going to try and launch a resupply missing to the ISS this morning. Scheduled Launch is 10:45am CST today Monday 6-05. It is a VERY narrow window so if it doesn't launch then it will reschedule to Wednesday @ 10am CST

Link to Live Stream:

Success!

Link to Live Stream:

I still can't get enough of the landings.. so cool, so precise, so graceful, such a remarkable feat of engineering! 🚀👍

Virgin Galactic is going to launch its Galactic 1 ship today at 10am CST. It will have 2 pilots and 4 crew members. The basic idea for this plane is to do tests on how things react to being in orbit. People, plants, and other things like that. This only reaches sub orbit and then coasts back down to earth. All of this will happen in New Mexico. It's not going to be amazing, but it might be cool. Basically it's equal to Bezos's penis rocket, except it looks like a plane and coasts down to land.

Info on the launch

Live Stream at 10am CST

I thought that this venture folded. It's the one that launches from the 747, right?

I thought that this venture folded. It's the one that launches from the 747, right?
Excellent Question.
Virgin Galactic is a separate company to Virgin Orbit, the latter being a 2017 spin-out from the former. While Orbit was focused on launching small satellites, Galactic's aim is providing space tourism flights using its craft SpaceShipTwo, which itself launches from a larger airplane mid-flight.

Excellent Question.
Virgin Galactic is a separate company to Virgin Orbit, the latter being a 2017 spin-out from the former. While Orbit was focused on launching small satellites, Galactic's aim is providing space tourism flights using its craft SpaceShipTwo, which itself launches from a larger airplane mid-flight.
Oh, is that the gargantuan double fuselage beast?

Virgin Galactic is going to launch its Galactic 1 ship today at 10am CST. It will have 2 pilots and 4 crew members. The basic idea for this plane is to do tests on how things react to being in orbit. People, plants, and other things like that. This only reaches sub orbit and then coasts back down to earth. All of this will happen in New Mexico. It's not going to be amazing, but it might be cool. Basically it's equal to Bezos's penis rocket, except it looks like a plane and coasts down to land.

Info on the launch

Live Stream at 10am CST
I will smoke in honor of this event

IMG_2807.jpeg

Couple things:
Russians failed to land on the moon.. Well that's not entirely correct, Russians failed to slow down before smashing into the moon. It did actually "land" there

Falcon Crew Dragon 7 will be heading back to the ISS to swap people out. No link yet Friday at 3:50am est
Informational Link: https://everydayastronaut.com/crew-7-falcon-9-block-5/

I did get a good laugh when I saw that... oops!

I tried to take a video with my phone, but it didn't turn out very well at all. I finally had the (surprise) opportunity to see Starlink tonight whilst out walking the dog. Very cool!