• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stanza Dei Sigari...An Evening with Victor Vitale...Italian Style!

The Eye

Gentlemen,

i am organizing an evening event at Stanza, at 292 Hanover St, in the North End of Boston. Our guest of honor will be Mr. Victor Vitale. This will be a great time, with many cigar enthusiasts showing great interest early! We ARE in the preliminary stages, so more info will be forthcoming. We will have cannoli/espresso (for a nominal fee), a cigar from Mr. Vitale, and another great Boston event!

please sent me a message, or an email if you are interested in attending, so I can give the shop a head count. Email me at: PGFournier1@yahoo.com

Thanks, and I look forward to smoking with you!

Paul - The Eye

Your Italian is as bad a Maria Esposito's.

Doc

What are you trying to say, in English please? It doesn't make any sense to me and I grew up in a household that spoke only Italian. Are you trying to say Stanza: Giorno de Sigari? Dei is Latin for God. Being from NH you must know who Maria Esposito is. She's an Italian woman who has a cooking show on NHPR. She speaks the language with a horrible NH accent. Drives me nuts.

Devil Doc said:
What are you trying to say, in English please? It doesn't make any sense to me and I grew up in a household that spoke only Italian. Are you trying to say Stanza: Giorno de Sigari? Dei is Latin for God. Being from NH you must know who Maria Esposito is. She's an Italian woman who has a cooking show on NHPR. She speaks the language with a horrible NH accent. Drives me nuts.

doc, before you attack my 'Italian', why don't you look up this shop, located on Hanover St in Boston, and look at their LEGAL NAME.

Doc, instead of attacking my 'Italian', of which I speak fairly well, why don't you look up this cigar shop, located on Hanover St. in Boston, and check out it's LEGAL NAME!  Here, I'll even take the work out of it for you....http://www.stanzadeisigari.com/

And FYI, "Stanza dei Sigari" translated (confirmed with Google Translator) is "Cigar room"....

My mistake. I apologize for that. It wasn't meant to be an attack. I am also sorry you didn't see the humor in it.

Doc

Jeez  Doc, are you starting to mellow out a little?  :laugh:

An apology after someone comes off as a prick is pretty impressive!

Don't get used to it, but he was right, even if he is a jerk.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Don't get used to it, but he was right, even if he is a jerk.

Doc

And before 'The Eye' goes nuts on this statement, please keep in mind that being called a 'jerk' is a term of endearment to an Italian :cool:

On a side note, I copied & pasted this message into an email and sent it up to my Boston brothers who go there weekly and it looks like they're interested in attending. Is there a set date yet?

August 22nd is the tentative date. I have not heard back from the shop as to accomodations. I will keep you updated. Sorry for coming off as a jerk, But it did seem like a personal attack... No harm, no foul... I hope to see a good group at the event, Victor is looking forward to it too... Please have anyone interested contact me directly, so I have an approximate head count... Thanks, guys!!  PGFournier1@yahoo.com

It was a great evening in Boston, thanks to all that turned out for a great event! Dinner at Dolce Vita was fabulous! The pastry from Modern was excellent, and the company was 'interesting' to say the least!