• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Start my travels tomoorrow...

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
Well, the time has come for me to pack and finalize my trip details. I'm about to embark in the unknown with whats going on over in Russia and what perfect timing. The next time you will hear from me is hopefully after I get settled in at the University where I will get my first real introduction to the language. As I will have to get something to eat and communicate that I can't eat any dairy aka milk and cheese. Oh this will make for some interesting stories and hopefully, some good cigar stories as well.

Peace out for now and hopefully be back on the boards come Sunday around 8am CST as Moscow is 9 hours ahead. :thumbs:

Have a safe and fun trip!! :) Bring back something nice!

Enjoy yourself and let us know how it is going!

Have a safe trip and good luck finding smokes over there. All the Cubans I found at the hotels and airport were fakes :(

Have a great time Loren, don't forget to bring a towel!

Hope you succeed at your task ahead of you and enjoy the stay, i hear the women are not only beautiful, they are also friendly. ;)

Be safe Loren.
It sounds like it will be quite an experience...

Watch out for the fake cubans and the cheap vodka.

Safe travels, Loren. It sounds like you're in for quite the experience. I know you'll make the most of it!

:)

Forget the milk and cheese, Loren. You're going to need to learn how to say, "GET ME AN OPUS, STAT." :laugh:

Have a great trip! :thumbs: