• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sunday for The Masters

FlyFish

Anyone have special smokes they hold for TV watching such as this? I love the golf majors, I get the cave (garage) all spiffed up and then enjoy some or all of the final round there with a beverage and great cigars.

I don't hold cigars for events and I was wondering what others may have on the menu, For me, I'll probably grab the best looking cigar in the April dry box. If wifey is working on her school stuff I'll grab two.

Right now?? I dunno, but whatever it is will be somewhere in Austin, TX!!!! :D Gonna have to find a place that satisfies the 3 requirements below:
  1. Allows cigar smoking
  2. Serves good food so I can enjoy dinner with the wife
  3. Has to have a TV with golf on.

I have been away too long from my humidors so I'll be smoking my favorites for several days when I get home Wednesday but especially some celebratory one's when my man Ernie Els wins.

Ok, lets hear it, who's going to win ??? Er umm, besides Tiger :sign:

Brian

Brian - You will be lucky if your man Ernie makes the cut. He just has not been the same since his accident a couple of years ago. Was it boating or skiing, memory fails me, again. :sign:

Brian - You will be lucky if your man Ernie makes the cut. He just has not been the same since his accident a couple of years ago. Was it boating or skiing, memory fails me, again. :sign:
Ok Rob, can I take Goosen then? How about both...either one beats Woods, give me 2 to 1...10 sticks for 5? (that means finishers higher than Woods, not necessary wins)

Brian

I'm going with some Cohiba - and something else(it's a 2fer!)...and Fred Couples for the win!

:D

Ok Rob, can I take Goosen then? How about both...either one beats Woods, give me 2 to 1...10 sticks for 5? (that means finishers higher than Woods, not necessary wins)

Brian

You are on - You have both Goosen and Els - I have Woods - Either of your guys finish higher than Woods I send you 10. Other way, you send me 5.

I'm going with some Cohiba - and something else(it's a 2fer!)...and Fred Couples for the win!

:D

I actually picked up a ticket that says the same thing at 150:1 while I was in Reno.

Go freddie!

I have been away too long from my humidors so I'll be smoking my favorites for several days when I get home Wednesday but especially some celebratory one's when my man Ernie Els wins.

Ok, lets hear it, who's going to win ??? Er umm, besides Tiger :sign:

Brian
Don't count Lefty out. I'd took him before The Big Easy or Goosen

Brian

You are on - You have both Goosen and Els - I have Woods - Either of your guys finish higher than Woods I send you 10. Other way, you send me 5.
See how good I am to you :love: BUT, watch out, stranger things have happened ???

Good luck with the odds on favorite.

Brian

Brian with my luck lately, Els will win in a playoff against Goosen, Woods will miss the cut. :laugh:

Good Luck

Brian with my luck lately, Els will win in a playoff against Goosen, Woods will miss the cut. :laugh:

Good Luck
ROFLMAO...you are killing me Rob :laugh:

Didn't you hear? This is the year Woods hits the Grand Slam. When he loses, I'm going to send him a link to this thread. I doubt that you will be
on any of his charity dinner lists again. :sign:

Oh BTW, I was wondering if I can throw Sabbatini, Clark and Immelman into that list! :D ???

Brian

Brian your pick of Goosen looks like a good one. Tiger better get his game on, or I will be filling your humidor. :sign:

Shame about Freddy. A nice selection of names on the first page of the leaderboard though.