• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sunday for The Masters

Looks like Immelman would have been a good choice huh?

Tomorrow will tell the story, moving day, as we know. However, the Goose is playing well BUT, anyone right down to +3 is in this right now, IMO.

Brian

As the saying goes, "It doesn't begin until the back nine on Sunday."

Don't get carried away. :D
And why couldn't I have Immelman, that's not fair ...LOL

With Immelman winning it makes it sweet anyway Rob, it's my please to send you 5 sticks, I have already started the ball in motion.

Enjoy and congrats.

Brian

It was great to see Immelman win. Augusta National was the winner today. I am sure Tiger would like to have a couple of those putts back. Oh well, we will have to wait another year to hear how Tiger could win the grand slam. Brian - let me know how you want to get even. Plenty of events going on - NHL, NBA, MLB.

Brian - I received your sticks today. I don't know what else to say other than :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: The selection is way above and beyond. :love:

Let me know when you want to get even. :sign:

It's not often I win and still have to send sticks. Immelman was a great win for me :thumbs: I had the right idea, just chose the wrong horse.

Always a pleasure Rob :cool:

Brian