• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SuperBowl contest - Random drawing full

I'll grab a second spot. Can't wait to collect more of those pineapple White Owls. :laugh:

PM sent.

Morning bump. if we don't get anyone else by the 4th i will take another if needed and stepthirteen said in his original pm that he wanted more. so i will give him one and if there is another left it will go to the first person to pm me that they want it. but hopefuly we can get a few more people.

I'll take 2 spots if they are still available?
thumbs-up.gif

If I've done the math right, Tasman got 2 of the last 3 slots, leaving 1 spot.

I'll take that last one if it's available.

looks like we are full please send you sticks as soon as possible thanks for playing.

how would you guys like me to do the drawing i was going to either put each name in to a hat and the name of each team into a hat and draw one from each and that is you team or put the list of names into the random list generator online and the name of each team and copy and past the two lists that are generated next to each other. what do you guys think or if you have other suggestions let me know thanks

as soon as i receive all the sticks i will pick team and take a picture of the sticks for each place.

Can't believe I missed this...it was fun last year. If anyone drops out I will gladly take a spot or 2.

Can't believe I missed this...it was fun last year. If anyone drops out I will gladly take a spot or 2.

i can't believe you missed it either it has been open for a while and i advertised it every day in my update:) but if someone drops you are in.

Box is ready and will go out first thing in the morning!
biggrin.gif

how would you guys like me to do the drawing i was going to either put each name in to a hat and the name of each team into a hat and draw one from each and that is you team or put the list of names into the random list generator online and the name of each team and copy and past the two lists that are generated next to each other. what do you guys think or if you have other suggestions let me know thanks

as soon as i receive all the sticks i will pick team and take a picture of the sticks for each place.

You're running it. It's your call. Either way is fine with me. Whichever will be easier for you, just as long as I get the Steelers.