• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tat Leatherface tomorrow?

I have to say I am real impressed with the new site!

Looks like a crapload of hype to me. I mean the Drac was good, but I wouldn't act like a groupie chick at an 'N Sync concert to get one.

Just put out a good cigar, Pete. Let it sell itself.

Oooooh woot Pete is putting out another limited edition cigar that most of us will never be able to obtain.
I fell into this and got a box of Franks the first time he did this. Good smokes, still have the empty box.

I for one am over it. Screw him.

*Disclaimer*
I am sitting in my local B&M making sweet love to a huge La Riqueza as I write this.
WTF does Pete put crack in his cigars?
Damn you Pete Johnson!!!!!!!!!

The 1300 regular boxes might make it a little easier to get the cigars for those that just want the cigars.

The 1300 regular boxes might make it a little easier to get the cigars for those that just want the cigars.

But they will lack the "mystique" and won't taste as good as the scarred boxes :rolleyes:

NO! The box is what makes the great taste! Like last years Drac... :laugh: :whistling:

This years box does look pretty cool though. Seriously!:p

I'm going to say that this would not be the year that you want to miss out on this series.

IMAG0033.jpg

The wrapper appeared to have oil streaks in it, and upon lighting...I was picking up the kind of sweetness that I got from the Le Verite. It pretty much stayed the same throughout the first half of the cigar, then kicked over to predominantly tobacco with the final third taking on a very nice woodiness, accompanied by some good strength. I'm gonna go on record and say that this is the best of the monster series that I've had to date. Pete got this one right on the money

That is a very interesting wrapper. Look forward to getting one of these sometime they look great!

Anyone else get their hands on a box yet? I thought all the stores found out today how many they were getting, but it sounds like some have already gotten them?

Anyone else get their hands on a box yet? I thought all the stores found out today how many they were getting, but it sounds like some have already gotten them?

I was wondering the same thing. I hopefully made the list at one of the shops and hope to get a call today!

Just smoked one on an empty stomach. Let's just say that I don't recommend it. Damned strong. Much stronger than any of the previous monsters.