• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Black Tubos

Now you guys can give business to the good brothers that look out for us instead of spending money with a POS rat vendor!

Now you guys can give business to the good brothers that look out for us instead of spending money with a POS rat vendor!
copy that! I am waiting to hear back from what I call my "local" B&M here on CP. Being where I live, I could not have anything with out the guys in this community. :love:

But I will admit, I have ordered from that Vendor before and have not had any issues. But my main focus is the vendors represented here.

So since only one place has released these that I know of (could be wrong), is the price for these things really going to be $14 each or is that going to be different?

So since only one place has released these that I know of (could be wrong), is the price for these things really going to be $14 each or is that going to be different?

Most sources, via inter search, show an MSRP of $140 for a box of 10. What your local might charge maybe different.

Well, that sucked.
I was able to get them into my cart, but by the time I checked out, they were gone.

THE SAME SH*T HAPPENED TO ME. I THOUGHT IT WAS CAUSE I WAS ON MY IPHONE AND IT TOOK TO LONG. I WAS SO AGGRIVATED

Just got an email from a different vendor that is doing pre orders tonight for the blacks and verocu's. They are supposed to get there shipment in tomorrow. Pm me if u want there number. And no I'm not associated with this company or profitng of any kind, yada yada!

Well, Shant and I got our box today of the Black Tubos! Gorgeous presentation....only one major flaw we could find: the damn box is huge! It does NOT fit in our Edgestar cooler, no matter which way we tried to tetris it in. The only way it could fit is standing on end, but it would be so tall we would have to remove a shelf, and that wouldn't work with the current setup. Damn. Oh well, guess the tubes will just have to go into the drawers when we finally get our shelving and drawers from Chas.

The cigars themselves have very rough looking wrappers, and the covered foot has a ton of extra wrapper on it to the point where it actually sticks off in a huge bunch. I bet the initial light taste is going to be kick-you-in-the-face-full-flavored. Very rich smelling, it was hard not to light one up right away! :love:

Well, Shant and I got our box today of the Black Tubos! Gorgeous presentation....only one major flaw we could find: the damn box is huge! It does NOT fit in our Edgestar cooler, no matter which way we tried to tetris it in. The only way it could fit is standing on end, but it would be so tall we would have to remove a shelf, and that wouldn't work with the current setup. Damn. Oh well, guess the tubes will just have to go into the drawers when we finally get our shelving and drawers from Chas.

The cigars themselves have very rough looking wrappers, and the covered foot has a ton of extra wrapper on it to the point where it actually sticks off in a huge bunch. I bet the initial light taste is going to be kick-you-in-the-face-full-flavored. Very rich smelling, it was hard not to light one up right away!
wub.gif

Hey brother, if you and Shant want, I'll store those puppies in my humidor. .................Come on guys................you can trust me.
whistling.gif

The cigars themselves have very rough looking wrappers, and the covered foot has a ton of extra wrapper on it to the point where it actually sticks off in a huge bunch. I bet the initial light taste is going to be kick-you-in-the-face-full-flavored. Very rich smelling, it was hard not to light one up right away!
wub.gif

Hey brother, if you and Shant want, I'll store those puppies in my humidor. .................Come on guys................you can trust me.
whistling.gif

(bares fangs and hisses) I think we are in control of the situation. Thank you Charley for the offer. :sign:

wub.gif

whistling.gif

That sucks! The box was one thing I was looking forward to. But ohh well. I read some where else that they were having the same issues. They also said it had a my father cigar seal? Assuming this if new from Pepins new factory? Will we see this more with Pete's lines?

(bares fangs and hisses) I think we are in control of the situation. Thank you Charley for the offer. :sign:

not going to go out of my way to find some. I am done trying to find these HTF cigars. Plenty of fine cigars out there that are easy to find.

For the guys in Tucson, Jerry got quite a few boxes of each in.