• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Black Tubos

Well hey, the more of you that pass the more I can get a hold of. Thanks!

And that's how it should be. You're welcome! :)

These HTF comparisons are a little off. Pete is young to the game and is relying solely on marketing. At some point, he may actually blend a cigar that would put him into the "Opus/Anejo/WOAM/Casa Fuente" category. As of today, that's not what I'm seeing. None of these cigars really seem to be that unique. All marketing....

So, to compare the Drac to the WOAM... That's like comparing Pete Yorn to John Lennon. IMO.

Comparison on the caliber of cigars- maybe not- but a comparison of what I see people in here do to get them? Absolutely. I don't understand the insanity that some of these sticks stir up around here. Tasty yes, but worth the drama and stupidity? I think not.

These HTF comparisons are a little off. Pete is young to the game and is relying solely on marketing. At some point, he may actually blend a cigar that would put him into the "Opus/Anejo/WOAM/Casa Fuente" category. As of today, that's not what I'm seeing. None of these cigars really seem to be that unique. All marketing....

So, to compare the Drac to the WOAM... That's like comparing Pete Yorn to John Lennon. IMO.

Comparison on the caliber of cigars- maybe not- but a comparison of what I see people in here do to get them? Absolutely. I don't understand the insanity that some of these sticks stir up around here. Tasty yes, but worth the drama and stupidity? I think not.

So, you would say that a Tat Frank/Drac/Boris is on par with an Opus/Anejo/Padron Familia? Or a Padron Millenium, even?

Crazy.

:)

So the question still remains, anyone hear where this one is at? First I heard beginning on November, then the middle, now its the end, so has anyone heard anything new?

So the question still remains, anyone hear where this one is at? First I heard beginning on November, then the middle, now its the end, so has anyone heard anything new?

Last week, I heard it was "anyday now".

Wanted to post this update. They'll be shipping out the first week of December.

So, you would say that a Tat Frank/Drac/Boris is on par with an Opus/Anejo/Padron Familia? Or a Padron Millenium, even?

Crazy.

:)

Wow, I need to log on more often... I've been on vacation the last week or so, but I managed to smoke my one Tatuaje Black (thank you Boondoggle!) and it was good. Not go crazy good, but good.

No, I'm not comparing the sticks. I think the Fuente offerings are better than Tats with Padrons being the undisputed heavyweights of my cigar world. What I originally set out to compare was the idiocy with which some people go through to get any HTF sticks and the damage said idiocy does to our community. Apologies if that was unclear.

I may give the Tat Black tubos a shot, but only if they're readily available without too much buffoonery going on over them.

I'd envision seriously dangerous levels of buffoonery with this release
unsure.gif

Hooo is this site the same one I just got an email from?? Dayum.

I have only received one email and I believe its the same one that was kicked off this forum. Its so hard though. They have TAT BLACKS!!

Well those took about 5 minutes to sell out...but since the vendor is banned on here i am sure people will be keeping it quiet till they are released other places too! As if none of you were all over that!! :)

Well, that sucked.
I was able to get them into my cart, but by the time I checked out, they were gone.