• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Drac and Boris

okiesmoke

Too early to be talking about these this year? I'm not to expectant to see any in Oklahoma...must not be a huge market. I'd like to pick up a 5er,4er, or 3er of each if someone is willing to part with them. And if I'm posting in the wrong forum, someone please chew my ass and I'll edit and repost :)

Just got some prerelease sticks yesterday...The Drac is on the left (looks kinda like a stake, no?) and the new Black Tubo on the right...

057D9732a.jpg

~brooks

Simply beautiful...can't wait to spark some of these up...now like everyone else, I just need to find someplace that I can get my hands on them.

My chances of getting either of those cigars is slim to none unless, of course, Pete decides to expand his distribution to Poland. :laugh:

Congrats, Brooks. Those sticks look awfully tasty.

-Mark

When the Franks came out it took a couple of weeks for places to sell out, so don't be too down on yourselves here. Also remember the Drac will be a large release, with the Boris being more on the level of the Frank, so there will be quite a few to go around. I for one will be keeping my eyes out for one or more of the CP vendors getting them in.

When the Franks came out it took a couple of weeks for places to sell out, so don't be too down on yourselves here. Also remember the Drac will be a large release, with the Boris being more on the level of the Frank, so there will be quite a few to go around. I for one will be keeping my eyes out for one or more of the CP vendors getting them in.

I thought the Drac would be a 666 release also like the frank.

Havent had a frank yet so I cant wait to get my hands on some Dracs. Hopefully the B&M doesnt screw us on the pricetag

I thought the Drac would be a 666 release also like the frank.

From what pete told me at the Outlaw the Drac will be a large release with the boris being a 666 box release. I think something like 1300 boxes of the Drac

Oh...we'll pretty much all get screwed on pricing...that's a given.

So the Frank, Drac, etc. all be different blends?

I kind of remember this from last year. The Frank, Boris, whatever the next vitola will all be the same blend and the Drac and progeny will be of a different blend. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

So the Frank, Drac, etc. all be different blends?

I kind of remember this from last year. The Frank, Boris, whatever the next vitola will all be the same blend and the Drac and progeny will be of a different blend. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Here is the deal...

The new Frank will be called the "Frank Undressed", and will be the same blend as the old Frank, about a half inch shorter, and a different wrapper (I think 666 boxes total of that, but don't hold me to that)...
The Drac will have 1300 boxes (13 to a box), with the majority being sent to 13 retailers, but almost every Tat retailer will get at least one box...The top 13 retailers will be listed on Oct. 13th ...info will prob be on Pete's facebook page...
There will be 13 "Golden Tickets" in 13 separate boxes of the two cigars above, which will be used to draw a winner that will get a prize of some sort (I know I saw it somewhere, just could not track it down...A bike I think?)
At THIS point, the Dracs are due to be released in time for Halloween. That could change.
The new Black Label Tubos will come 10 to a box, and are due to be released in November (at this point)..."It's a hair higher priming, we're told. It also comes from Pepin's farm, La Finca Estrella, this time. "
In case you are counting, there are now FOUR different sizes of the Black labels. The original Jar Release (corona gorda), the Robusto (that you have to get from Pete at a function), the new Tubo, and the Toro, which is exclusive to the CRA Sampler.

Hope that helps!

~brooks