• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Drac and Boris

Guys - Brooks speaks the truth. Oct 13th for the List and Oct 31st for the release.
As for "The Drac" being the start of a new line ; it's the continuation of a line called Monsters. New Monster series vitolas will debut each year. The 1st issue was "The Franks" for the monster Frankenstein, the following year an additional vitola, based on the previous year's monster, will be issued, named after the classic actor/actress that portrayed the monster (Boris Karloff in this case); as well as the new monster vitola which this year is "The Drac."
...and 2010 won't be "The Blob."
wink.gif

Nope 2010 will be Leatherface. Gran Cojonu sized cigar(and blend if I remember correctly) with the wrapper used on the Tat Blacks.

Last year a certain vendor on here got the Franks in and offered to do a pre order for the people on the board. I have my fingers crossed that it happens again this year!!!

Guys - Brooks speaks the truth. Oct 13th for the List and Oct 31st for the release.
As for "The Drac" being the start of a new line ; it's the continuation of a line called Monsters. New Monster series vitolas will debut each year. The 1st issue was "The Franks" for the monster Frankenstein, the following year an additional vitola, based on the previous year's monster, will be issued, named after the classic actor/actress that portrayed the monster (Boris Karloff in this case); as well as the new monster vitola which this year is "The Drac."
...and 2010 won't be "The Blob."
wink.gif

So next year there will be a belicoso size called the Bela? Will it be laced with morphine?

Also, I just smoked my Prerelease Drac tonight...Review coming soon, but The bottom line is that I am going to beg, borrow, steal and even turn tricks if I have to to get as many of these I can.

Take from that what you will :)

~brooks

Also, I just smoked my Prerelease Drac tonight...Review coming soon, but The bottom line is that I am going to beg, borrow, steal and even turn tricks if I have to to get as many of these I can.

~brooks

Nearly 10 hours later, and no review, do you have any idea what you're doing to my anxiety!! :sign:

~brooks

Nearly 10 hours later, and no review, do you have any idea what you're doing to my anxiety!! :sign:

Leave him alone. He is probably turning a few tricks to get cash for more. :0

~brooks

YEP! and I am...um....pooped!

(ahem)

~brooks

~brooks

YEP! and I am...um....pooped!

(ahem)

~brooks

LMAO!!!

oh yeah, the golden ticket. I remember us shooting the shit with that idea at dennys after the ass kicking for a box of smokes. whoa. keep pushing pete.

kumar

pete johnson tatuaje don pepin

Just tossing this out there. If you havent saved up enough for atleast a box...or 5, do so. After smoking my prerelease im looking at 4 boxes of dracs alone.

I have been saving me pennies just for these things...Man I hope I can get my hand on some when they come out..

edit for fat fingers..

I have been tempted to make some box purchases the last few months, because I have been saving for this. Although I had to get a box of 2000's from Isy so I would have a daily smoke to tied me over.

So I am hoping to get at least 2-3 boxes of the Drac and still have enough left for the black tubos when they are released. Anyone remember the MSRP for the Drac? I thought I read some where $11-13? For those of you involved when the Frank came out, did the retailers stick to the $13 MSRP?

Man this release couldn't come at a worse time for me. Between a big Christmas vacation trip and a few local purchases I'm gonna be stretched beyond thin. Gonna have to pick up some serious hours at work.

Pete just posted a picture of the spooky ticket that will go into random drac and boris boxes.

332mesz.jpg

Also, he posted a picture of a bundle of el triunfador lancero especials

6s45m1.jpg

What are these Triunfador Especials?? My interest is peaked now...

They're a new blend, same size as the original el triunfadors, new band obviously. Special release is all Pete said.