• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks CP!

Hot Coffee

Just wanted to toss out a thanks to everyone on the board. I was seached out every question I had on this board which has so much built up knowledge. And when I had a specific question Viper was always quick to answer.

Hydrometer calibrated perfect, was 7 degrees off and came out perfect. I let the humidor season for a week. I had a shot glass + the top to of those DVD spindles. The plastic top had more surface area and seemed to have less water at the end then the shot glass. The RH was at 73% and 70 degrees when I removed the containers.

I wanted to put those beads in the humidifing case. I couldn't see the difference in the tube itself. It seemed like a good idea at the time expect I couldn't place the top back on without crunching the beads. So now I just can't move my humi :sign:

Like everyone else, I'd recommend heartfelt and cheaphumidors.com This was a imperfect, as you can see the scratches on top. There is a chip in the corner by the seal but it doesn't seem to be effecting anything. Dollar bill test is weakest in that corner.

Overall, very happy with both companies, and thanks again CP!

Oh, and the pics.

gallery_7255_569_426416.jpg

gallery_7255_569_1094193.jpg

gallery_7255_569_378631.jpg

gallery_7255_569_641280.jpg

And I did one last peak after this post, 70/70 :thumbs:

Its empty bro... :whistling:

You need to fill it then buy a bigger one,(or two). :D

Very nice man. :) Now just buy a few more like it or a cooler and start the addiction that is buying cigars!!! Enjoy!

Don

heh, I was accually going to make a cooler first (Doc even sent some boxes). But I decided I at least needed something smaller to start. I'll definatly be putting Docs boxes to use soon. I keep seeing these box deals, but pass up cause it'd fill up half my humi! Its a 100 ct, so definatly a cooler in the future...