• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Abyss - 2008 **Updated**

I had to share with you guys - the watering hole closest to work got a keg of The Abyss and we've been happily partaking all week. They get one keg, and that's it. There are a number of us at work that enjoy good beer and we've been going everyday after work to enjoy the beverage while it lasts. On tap, it's wonderful..... :love:

The bar that has this, has a three pint limit due to the 11% rating on this beer. I will tell you that two is probably plenty but on Friday I "limited out"..... :laugh:

An amazing beer....worth the chase, methinks.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

I had to share with you guys - the watering hole closest to work got a keg of The Abyss and we've been happily partaking all week. They get one keg, and that's it. There are a number of us at work that enjoy good beer and we've been going everyday after work to enjoy the beverage while it lasts. On tap, it's wonderful..... :love:

The bar that has this, has a three pint limit due to the 11% rating on this beer. I will tell you that two is probably plenty but on Friday I "limited out"..... :laugh:

An amazing beer....worth the chase, methinks.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Sounds awesome! A three pint limit should be just enough to make you a happy man. :laugh:

UPDATE: Guys, I expect to see this arrive here sometime next week. Stay tuned for an update. :thumbs:

Guys, sorry for the delay. I have been trying to get my hands on enough of this to meet the demand but they released less than expected. I will PM you each individually once I secure your allotment. Thanks for your patience!

Jonas,

I was able to get a hold of 2 bottles. I will still take my allotment if needed but am willing to give up bottles if you did not get enough.

This is probably a dumb question, but I dont know much about this particular beer and am currious...Is it seasonal? Highly sought after? A diamond in the rough?

Think I answered my own question. Seems this is a very highly touted RIS. #2 on BA's top 100 list.