• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Autopsy of a Padrón 1964

I do post-mortems on cigars I haev finished SMOKING, but on a brand-new, perfectly good one?

Did it have to be that one? Couldn't you have found a close-out or something to satisfy your tobacco juice lust? Murderer!!

Bat_Chief said:
I think we should all share a moment of silence for the drowned Padron that was meant for cremation and pray that Moki never receives a box of kittens! :lookup:
You mean I can't take the kittens apart to see how they work?

AVB said:
Did it have to be that one? Couldn't you have found a close-out or something to satisfy your tobacco juice lust? Murderer!!
Well, as they say... you always hurt the one you love. :)

Yeah hurt the one you love........not kill them....LOL

Boy that was a lot to handle in the morning!

Pretty cool to see the makings of it though.

Thanks!

Just think of the Tobaccocino you could have made with that Andrew. :whistling:

Oh the humanity of it all.
Sometimes the cost of experimentation is so high you wonder if it is worth the knowledge gained :(

Moki

Great post. You must have gotten an A in disection.

The next time you want to do that, you could just send it to me and I will smoke it for you.

;)

Andrew, I honestly had no idea how well these cigars were made. Thanks for doing the un-thinkable! :thumbs:

NEAT! love your way of thinking, you think you could buy a chevy tahoe and do the same thing? might be able to get some information i need. tia! :p