• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Autopsy of a Padrón 1964

I betcha the Bolivar Gold Medals aren't made the same way... :whistling:

ggiese said:
I betcha the Bolivar Gold Medals aren't made the same way... :whistling:
[snapback]211337[/snapback]​

If he dunks one of those in water, it's over. :laugh:

Show more Andrew! Dunk an opus!

It was like a train wreck, I just couldn't turn away! There is a cohiba home that I think may meet a similar fate.

moki which 64 was that? maybe as a reward for the HUGE sacrifice you made i would like to replace it for you :thumbs:

Is it true.. that they stopped making the Boli gold medals because they ran out of the gold foil used to wrap part of the cigar..LOL!! :0 A very knowledagble CA told me this.. I also got a chance to look at a full box.. Well minus 2..LOL!

Dr. Moki, the man at Cigar Science...

Nice pictures...hard to view, but nice.

Through searching the forum, this is the most brutally cruel thing I have ever seen. So I decided to bump it to share this with the other Noobs who will share in the horror. ???

edit for wording

Through searching the forum, this is the most brutally cruel thing I have ever seen. So I decided to bump it to share this with the other Noobs who will share in the horror. ???

edit for wording

Worse still is his dissection of a real Cohiba DC EL just to compare it to a fake one. Thanks for taking a few for the team, Andrew.

i think Moki has recovered, since it happened almost 3yrs ago.

Cool posting mate.
I respect a man who is not afraid to destroy a thing of beauty in the name of science.
How about one on a God of Fire.
I am a bit surprised you didn't drink the leftover water,I think you have let us all down buy not giving us a review on the taste and draw of the brown necter :whistling:

Cool posting mate.
I respect a man who is not afraid to destroy a thing of beauty in the name of science.
I am a bit surprised you didn't drink the leftover water,I think you have let us all down buy not giving us a review on the taste and draw of the brown necter :whistling:

Been there, done that! :laugh:

Cool posting mate.

Been there, done that! :laugh:
I just checked your link
OMG I thought I was a hard nut but that takes the cake.
I am thinking maybe if I smoke a Padron down to the nub and make a drink outa that.

I just checked your link
OMG I thought I was a hard nut but that takes the cake.
I am thinking maybe if I smoke a Padron down to the nub and make a drink outa that.

I definitely do not recommend myself or my misdeeds as something to emulate! :)

Dry it out , put it back together and smoke it! Curious to see how it smokes after a wash.

That was horrible to stomach :0 , but as you stated better yours, than mine. ;)
:) Thank you for sharing that.