• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The blind taste test thread

MilesMingusMonk said:
#59 - A Feverish Review

LumpysTasteTestStick.jpg

This firm baby lit right up, with a slightly tough draw, showing copious amounts of greenish white smoke. Ash is feathered, with a mottled light grey and lime green ash...

LumpysTasteTest3.jpg

Notes of cedar are evident, with hints of black pepper, propylene glycol and rust inhibitors.

However I noticed this:

LumpysTasteTest5.jpg

I also found out what causes the "spicy" flavor in cigars, it's this neon green tar. When my tongue accidentally touched this tar, it was really spicy. Luckily it wasn't to unpleasant.

Burned consistent thoughout, although the ash color became worrisome.

Price wise I would guess this was a $8.75 - $9.50 cigar, unless I was shopping at Tobacco World Cigars, then I would guess around $25.00 - $30.00.

LumpysTasteTestStick2.jpg

An unusual smoking experience, but after smoking this cigar, my fever was gone! :thumbs:

[snapback]240716[/snapback]​

I don't know how I missed this, but I just about pissed my pants laughing so hard! You guy's have to let me know when you do this; I am always up for a full blown bout of hysterical laughter!! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

MilesMingusMonk said:
Hmmpphhh.....Lumpy forgot to reveal the identity of ol' #59. :laugh:
[snapback]241343[/snapback]​

I'll take a stab at it....

Opus X Prestone X??

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Too f-ing funny Lee.

Sorry Lumberg, but you gotta admit that is pretty funny. Laugh it off and move on.