• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The bomb to end all bombs. This one's a NUKE ****Diffused****

Jesus Paul...Yanks kick the Sox ass yesterday and now a couple of SoCal MoFo'S hand it to you. Have fun bro... :)

I told you if you kept talking smack something would happen. Whodaya think gave out your name and addy noob?. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey guys been working all day down in the cape I just got into Derry. I'm picking up dinner for the misses and I'm headed home. Sad day in Boston Bs lose and the Damn sox just gave up a 9 run lead. Wow just what I needed after spending 16 hour sweating in an attic. FML

I will unpackage this thing tonight and post a pic. I will be hitting it hard at sunrise tomorrow.

O yea Souldog and BTB I don't know who said I'm the mastermind behind this newbie army but they are wrong! I'm just a shit talking Boston boy that's going to kick some west coast ass!

Love yea,
Paul

Reports of flashing lights heading to Tall Paul's house :

waaambulance.jpg

Ok So i have opened the box and took a couple pics. Also when you tip the block of concrete side to side there is a funny sound that echos from within. It sounds like marbles rolling aroud or broken glass in a metal box! I hope this thing didn't break in transit. O yea it its wicked heavy. :angry:
gallery_13257_1613_247068.jpg

The Flame tape is a cute touch :laugh:

gallery_13257_1613_722045.jpg

Souldogs little puppy hand print!

gallery_13257_1613_926365.jpg

Just a little love back at yea Boys!

Paul

LOVE IT, it's what you get for all that shit talking dude. The nails that sticks out gets hammered...

Paul, it looks like your going to be knee deep into that package. I got tools if you need them. LOL

Wow... anybody with a chisel? (Chip away carefully...)

Paul, this can't be that difficult. Focus. Don't miss the opportunity for the obstacle. You can't have spring without winter. Blah blah blah... more happy inspirational jargon.. blah blah blah. Good luck dude. Better you than me.

Tomorrow at church, I will light the $5.00 candle for ya......

Paul, I thought Phil was the mastermind?

Well, I see where you got your screen name. Might want to think of a clever name to use after this thing blows parts of you off.

You know The Pup has access to "flash Bangs" and just looking through BTB's photo album scared me.

Aright boys its raining here in Derry. I don't have a garage and the wife has shutdown the idea of the basment...lol. so in the rain i am. I will be taking breaks and up dating you all with picks. A lot of guys have put a lot of effort into this war both newbies and Fogs so i want to make it as descriptive as possable from start to finish for you all.

It's 11:00am here so clock me in!

Paul