• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The bomb to end all bombs. This one's a NUKE ****Diffused****

Hell yes brother. Do we get to add the "extra" time to their next weak ass attempt?

Congrats newb. Now can you solve the mystery of the ball bearings inside the pipe?

I think you were hoping I was going to use a cutting torch that would have melted the key and balls. Or if I tried to hammer this thing open the balls would smash back and forth bending the key to shit!

There was 6 little balls in the round thick pipe. They are burnt to shit and covered by black shit! are these the ones you are refering to.

Also nice spark plugs that were pushed into the crete

Nice job Paul, this man came prepared.

However it sounds like there is more to this plot than just a key.

HAHAHA, the wanna be FOGs don't even know what they put in the bomb. Classic!

Where the hell is the aggregate that should have been in that crete to strengthen it?

Paul, did the black liquid smell like Copenhagen spit?

Really, my grandmother mixed better concrete than that. She built a building in 1929 and mixed every yard and that crete looks just like the day it was poured. As she used to say, "3 to 1. 3 to 1. In an Italian accent of course.

Doc

only 6? thought more. look again. post a photo of them

Ok Matt this is what we have I went out and dug thru the rubble.
gallery_13257_1613_855120.jpg

The blackened beads have a residue on them that gets on your hands. But one of the more shinny balls looks to have the #6 or #9 written on it. I assume you wrote a message on these beads but when you added water in the tubes it washed it off and the welding slag created this grease like shit all over the balls!

He has tools and he sure as hell knows how to use 'em! Nice job, Paul. I guess these guys get their nukes from North Korea... all propaganda and no boom. :D

Did the wife that nixed the basement idea appreciate those greasy black balls on her carpet?

Wow that sounds bad :blush:

Wow, record time ! And I was here to watch :cool:

Note to myself, If I was ever to bomb Paul I need to have a taking over the world type of plan to make it work!

PAUL ! Just how I wanted to come back to CP. . . Excellent job brother! CONGRATS on representing the Newbs to a "quick" victory.
You clearly kicked some ass. Too bad you didn't even have enough time for the ribs to smoke, or the midget jugglers to show up. I bet
you had that thing cracked before you could even finish you stogie !? :laugh:

ppsssshhh.... Silly FoGs/HoGs. Giving us 72hrs when business was clearly taken care of in less than 2 hrs. Having little faith in Newbs is a mistake no-one recovers from. :cool:

Newbs 2012

Wait....How is it a success? Paul doesn't have any cigars yet does he?