• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The bomb to end all bombs. This one's a NUKE ****Diffused****

Handle it properly and this should be a simple flesh wound. :laugh:

In the words of the great Snoop... "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks." :thumbs: :D

Edit: After a few Ipa's and re-reading my response it seems I was quite sharp. I don't mean to call anybody a bitch, I was just referring to the bomb.. :laugh:

Souldog is a bitch. He's my bitch, but still.
Silly newbs, with experience we've learned that slow and steady brings better results than quickly blowing your load, and declaring yourself done. The first package if many more to come. Mwah ha ha ha!

Wow, that is some serious shiz. You guys over compensating for something. Just follow the directions of Austen, and all will be fine newbs.

Priority Mail[sup]®[/sup]

Depart USPS Sort Facility

April 19, 2012

SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403

Expected Delivery By:
April 21, 2012 :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Delivery Confirmation[sup]™[/sup]

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

April 19, 2012, 10:01 pm

SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403

Acceptance

April 19, 2012, 3:50 pm

TEMECULA, CA 92590

When describing this place to people I often say that CP has renewed my faith in the human race.

Ah fer Christ's sakes, everybody's going all touchy feely on me.

Doc

Souldog is a bitch.
Fixed that for ya!

Hahahah! I'm sig-taggin this!!

Seriously guys, we're doing something in the spirit of the newbie war, we spent some serious cash and time makin this, so there's no need for moaning about it! Newbs are just scared of losing.

We as a group really appreciate you guys and your efforts for this war this is all in good spirits!

Yes, this was done because the FOGS are appreciated! With that said, this is a strong army and WON'T go down. :p:D

Seriously guys, we're doing something in the spirit of the newbie war, we spent some serious cash and time makin this, so there's no need for moaning about it! Newbs are just scared of losing.

I'll admit. I'm a bit intimidated.

Charlie's mushroom cloud says it all. Pray for those who are about to receive your gifts.

The boys in Temecula are the stuff of legend. This will assuredly go down in CP history.

Chapeau gentlemen!

Hey dumb and dumber I have been informed that your nuke is inNH. It has not hit my door step yet but i will let you know when it does. My mail ladie is very old and may not drop this at the door so if she doesn't I will have to pick it up on Monday!

I hate you both LOL

Paul