• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you asked for it.........a Behike, an Anejo 'A', an Anejo Lancero, 858 Rosado, Rosado Chili Pepper.

:D

And there it is, Gary killed the PIF!
Paging Dr. Moki!
Need resusitation stat!

-Rob

well, looks like Gary killed the PIF. Unless of course, he makes his wishes more reaonable. :whistling:

Gary taking it right to the big leagues. Fair is fair. Either someone will step up or not. On other boards I've seen about a day go by before the wisher ought to consider expanding the list. Let's see how this goes. :)
Wilkey

Anyone got any superglue? I've got a few Anejo 49's laying here that I'm thinking would make one helluva Anejo A.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Disappointed people:

12 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
12 Members: Ginseng, Sportsdls, stepthirteen, jlada, ARISTO7, Special K, BigJake6904, H311oLHD, TugBoat, Bxcigrfan, dk_ace, merkinmullet

Ok, you asked for it.........a Behike, an Anejo 'A', an Anejo Lancero, 858 Rosado, Rosado Chili Pepper.

I was sitting here going through all of these to see what had happened, and I was hoping to take care of the wisher that was up. There is NO way that is going to happen now. lol. I hope to see someone take care of this one. I will second Rob300C real quick. "Paging Dr. Moki" your help is needed for a code red!!!
B

:whistling:

I grant Gary’s wish for one 858 rosado. . .IF someone can tell me what book this first line comes from. I’ve replaced the characters first name with Gary’s name. I think the author matches his personality.

Gary is thirty-three and born of decent religious parents, I say.

Contest ends when I’m sober. :blush: So tomorrow, maybe. And yes, I know that I’m an asshole. :laugh:

I grant Gary’s wish for one 858 rosado. . .IF someone can tell me what book this first line comes from. I’ve replaced the characters first name with Gary’s name. I think the author matches his personality.

Contest ends when I’m sober. :blush: So tomorrow, maybe. And yes, I know that I’m an asshole. :laugh:

Ray by Barry Hannah :cool:

Dang! You beat me to it. Good job!
B

B

Oh the power of Google + being bored while studying for a professional selling exam... :laugh: Formula for success!

Done. Gary gets the cigar and the book.

I'll post something in the morning when I can see straight. Google. . .bunch of bastards. Could have said something like. . .you know, Marc, in your drunken state, you shouldn't think about running a contest unless you run it through a search engine first.

B

Oh the power of Google + being bored while studying for a professional selling exam... :laugh: Formula for success!

Yea, here it was the power of google during a slow night at work. :laugh:
B

Done. Gary gets the cigar and the book.

I'll post something in the morning when I can see straight. Google. . .bunch of bastards. Could have said something like. . .you know, Marc, in your drunken state, you shouldn't think about running a contest unless you run it through a search engine first.

I'm sorry Marc, Gary ruined my night when he posted all of those HTF cigars, so i had to end the contest ASAP! (not really Gary ;) haha) Thanks for stepping up Marc, even if it was the booze you consumed that was doing the typing for you ;).

NOW POST YOUR WISHLIST! (go easier this time would ya? LOL) :laugh: :sign:

Status
Not open for further replies.