• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We go by wishes that have been granted and last in that chain is Tigger. He's up and will be back in about an hour to post his wish.

Wilkey

We go by wishes that have been granted and last in that chain is Tigger. He's up and will be back in about an hour to post his wish.

Wilkey

I bet he's working:

slacker.jpg

LMAO @ G1 :laugh:

Nothing's ever simple, is it? :whistling:

I've sent Marc a PM, asking him to take a tube of rolled up leaves from me. I hope he'll say yes, and then I'll post a wish...

LMAO @ G1 :laugh:

Nothing's ever simple, is it? :whistling:

I've sent Marc a PM, asking him to take a tube of rolled up leaves from me. I hope he'll say yes, and then I'll post a wish...

Okay.

All is right with the cosmos, expect that Jessica Alba carrying another man's baby.

I'm sending the cigar off to Gary Tomorrow. Tim, I'll send you my addy. Wish away.

Beauteous! :)

I wish for a Davidoff Millenium Lancero, or a Davidoff Classic No 1 or 2, or a Padilla 1932 Lancero, or an AF Sungrown Royal Salute, or an Opus Petite Lancero, or a DPG Black Label Figurado

Thanks for setting this up Wilkey!

Edited to say: Wish list is in no particular order of preference...I'd like any one of them as much as the other...and to add a couple of smokes to the list...

If you PM the DCN to the wisher, that would be fine I think. I'll amend the opening post to reflect that.

Wilkey

Beauteous! :)

I wish for a Davidoff Millenium Lancero, or a Davidoff Classic No 1 or 2, or a Padilla 1932 Lancero, or an AF Sungrown Royal Salute, or an Opus Petite Lancero, or a DPG Black Label Figurado

Thanks for setting this up Wilkey!

Edited to say: Wish list is in no particular order of preference...I'd like any one of them as much as the other...and to add a couple of smokes to the list...

Ok Tigger, I've got these three for you.

I'll be back soon with a wish list of my own.

Nice plays, Matt. :thumbs:

Guys, I'll be away for a little while. I'm sure that you will all make the CP MaWPIF the best on the net. Good luck and have fun!

Wilkey

These aren't every day, but there seem to be a few of them out there in passes and such, so I know they exist.

Boli Libertadores RE, Boli Simones RE, Boli GM German release 04, Punch Superfinos RE, or a PL Lonsdale RE (unless you have one from before they were discointinued, which I wouldn't snub my nose at :cool: )

Damn Matty, I'd help you out, but I don't have any of those..........you high roller :laugh:

Looks like fun guys, I will be keepin my eyes on this and hopefully I can grant someone's wish!!!

These aren't every day, but there seem to be a few of them out there in passes and such, so I know they exist.

Boli Libertadores RE, Boli Simones RE, Boli GM German release 04, Punch Superfinos RE, or a PL Lonsdale RE (unless you have one from before they were discointinued, which I wouldn't snub my nose at :cool: )

I can help you out on the PL Lonsdale Matt. Of course, it is the RE.........LMK :thumbs:

I can help you out on the PL Lonsdale Matt. Of course, it is the RE.........LMK :thumbs:

...and what do you wish for?

Thank-you sir. Now swish your dish and wish for fish...

Status
Not open for further replies.