• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I was just waiting on Gary.  Hmmm... Anything Cuban Boli, H Upmann, or SLR.  Or anything that will stand up to rye and fires in the back yard.

nfulton said:
I've got this one. No redheads here but my wife, but I've got a few ex's I'd gladly send your way. Pm me your address and I'll get it out by Monday.
PM sent - thanks!

(no ex's...I've enough)

Great Goodness Man!

WTF were you thinking....!!!!????

Humbled by the hit.

Thank you.

grateful1 said:
Great Goodness Man!

WTF were you thinking....!!!!????

Humbled by the hit.

Thank you.
You're very welcome. Hope those hit the spot.

Wishes posted above. :)

nfulton said:
I was just waiting on Gary.  Hmmm... Anything Cuban Boli, H Upmann, or SLR.  Or anything that will stand up to rye and fires in the back yard.

Wow, is this still unfulfilled?  Let me take a look when I get home.  I may have one or two things to help you out here. 

bluue13 said:

Wow, is this still unfulfilled?  Let me take a look when I get home.  I may have one or two things to help you out here. 

I've got you covered, brother!  Send me your addy and I'll get something out to you this week.

As for my wishes, let us start here:

Cohiba Robusto
Behike 54
Any Diplomaticos
Any Liga Privada
Dunhill signed range rob. or corona
Any LG Small Batch
Davidoff Nicaragua
Davidoff Millennium blend lancero 
Diamond Crown Julius Caesar

bluue13 said:

I've got you covered, brother!  Send me your addy and I'll get something out to you this week.

Cohiba Robusto
Behike 54
Any Diplomaticos
Any Liga Privada
Any LG Small Batch
Davidoff Nicaragua

Heading your way, Nate!

9405 5036 9930 0147 3382 87

Yeah! It's like Christmas in...well...December. Thank you for picking up the torch.

bluue13 said:

Cohiba Robusto
Behike 54
Any Diplomaticos
Any Liga Privada
Any LG Small Batch
Davidoff Nicaragua

Just bumping for the week. Thanks for looking!

Package landed last night and boy did you hit the nail on the head!  However, it is going to have to warm up out of the teens for me to put them to the rye and fire test.  I cannot wait!  Thank you, Greg.

bluue13 said:

Cohiba Robusto
Behike 54
Any Diplomaticos
Any Liga Privada
Any LG Small Batch
Davidoff Nicaragua

In the spirit of keeping this moving along in 2014 - I got you Bluue13. I'm assuming that the addy in your profile is correct and these will go out on Monday January 27th.

As for my list - any of these:

La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No.2
La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No.3
La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No.4
La Gloria Cubana Tainos
Por Larranaga Encantos
Quai Dorsay Superiores