• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Tall Paul said:

I've got you covered Kris, can you pm me your address?

Bill

Nice work Bill make sure you now post your wishes!

Paul

My wishes are:

Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro
Quai d'Orsay Superiores
Montecristo A
and just for kicks Cohiba Sublime

Thanks,
Bill

After prob one of the crappiest days I've had in a long time at my job I came home to Kris's phenomenal package (Do with that what ye will).

Kris,  Thanks so much for going above and beyond.  It definitely made my day.

Kris, your package is on it's way, tracking number has been sent via pm. Enjoy!!

Bluue13 enjoy them and don't smoke all of them in one sitting - LOL.

Bill again thank you for jumping in on this. Looking forward to it. :rolleyes:

My wishes are:

Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro
Quai d'Orsay Superiores
Montecristo A
and just for kicks Cohiba Sublime

Thanks,
Bill
I guess it is time to add to my list...
What I was thinking, since I am such a isom snob, is maybe a NC that will just blow my socks off... Something like a Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin, (because I have heard that they are pretty good) or something similar, that will make me say "wow, this is amazing"

CigSid,

You are an evil man my friend. I just got home from a long weekend in Atlantic City and what a package awaited me. A few from the list, a few stellar ones and one hard to find smoke.

Bill thank you very much for your generosity. These cigars will be thoroughly enjoyed for sure.

Now someone please take care of this fine gentleman. 

Light this! said:
CigSid,

You are an evil man my friend. I just got home from a long weekend in Atlantic City and what a package awaited me. A few from the list, a few stellar ones and one hard to find smoke.

Bill thank you very much for your generosity. These cigars will be thoroughly enjoyed for sure.

Now someone please take care of this fine gentleman.
It was my pleasure Kristopher, I am happy to be a part of this great thread...

Ok, just to keep this going (I know I'm a newbie here) how about I wish for... a CIGAR (any cigar will do, broken, moldy... I don't care!)

Bill, while I don't have the inventory most of these guys are sporting, I think there might be a few things I could send off.  ;)

PM me your info!

Gern Blansten said:
Bill, while I don't have the inventory most of these guys are sporting, I think there might be a few things I could send off.  ;)

PM me your info!

Thank you very much Gern!! pm sent

Bill, this flies today.  The DC is in your PM inbox.  Hope you like 'em!  :whistling:

My wish list?  Crap, this is hard!  Waaay too many sticks I haven't tried.  Lets see how much trouble I can get in....

Behike 54
Any Ramon Allones RE that you really enjoy
DE L40
LGC (ISOM, any)
Boli GM
Any Davidoff with some time on it that you think is smoking well

"Now swinging for the fence, Gern Blansten......Blansten!" 
:laugh:

Jon (Gern), very generous of you brother! Fulfilled my wishes and then some!

Someone please take care of this fine gentleman.

Gern Blansten said:
Bill, this flies today.  The DC is in your PM inbox.  Hope you like 'em!  :whistling:

My wish list?  Crap, this is hard!  Waaay too many sticks I haven't tried.  Lets see how much trouble I can get in....

Behike 54
DE L40
LGC (ISOM, any)
Boli GM

Updated and a bump.

Gern Blansten said:

Behike 54
DE L40
LGC (ISOM, any)
Boli GM

Updated and a bump.

Alright, why not!?  I haven't fulfilled a wish in a really long time.  Gern, send me your info and I'll get something out to you ASAP!

Thanks,

Aaron
So now for the fun part....

Any cigar that's been released in the last few months.  I haven't been able to spend a lot of time at my local shop, so I'm a bit behind on the new stuff!  It doesn't have to be super expensive, just something you've enjoyed that's been released in the last 3-4 months (give or take of course).

Thank you,

Aaron

Thanks!! Pm incoming
Gern, your package will be delayed a day or two due to the weather here. I'll Get it out ASAP!