• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Thanks for the PM lherzolite. Thank you as well Texas. I just refreshed myself on the rules and will be sure to contribute in the future to granting wishes :) .... That being said, I wish for any Anejo. Thanks for the oppertunity.

I believe I can help you out with this. If you folks don't mind, I believe I'll pass my wish to theroberhogan.

Very nice. That is who I tried to nominate, but was a min to late.

Dennis

Damn you guys, I hate being put on the spot like this. How about the Ambos Mundos, Tat Frank, or any really good house blend from your local B&M.

Thanks for the PM lherzolite. Thank you as well Texas. I just refreshed myself on the rules and will be sure to contribute in the future to granting wishes :) .... That being said, I wish for any Anejo. Thanks for the oppertunity.

I believe I can help you out with this. If you folks don't mind, I believe I'll pass my wish to theroberhogan.

Dennis

Damn you guys, I hate being put on the spot like this. How about the Ambos Mundos, Tat Frank, or any really good house blend from your local B&M.

I got you on the Ambos, and some other goodies. Let me know if this is okay, and I'll get my wish up later today.

Dennis

I got you on the Ambos, and some other goodies. Let me know if this is okay, and I'll get my wish up later today.

Thanks, I'll PM you my address.

Very kind of you Brent...hopefully a wish will help me get over this God awful flu. (By the way folks, Brent is a great brother of the leaf).

OK, so some wishes:

Any LFD Outlaw
Esencia Corona Gorda
RyJ Short Churchill (cc)
Any God of Fire

Thanks again, Brent. This lifted my spirits! :thumbs:

I can take care of you on the LFD Outlaw. I'll start off my wish list with a couple crazy ones:

Padrón Reserva de la Familia No. 44
Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario

I will update if no one is able to help me!

One Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario coming your way!

For a wish, I'd like to try either the Cuaba or Partagas 2008 ELs.

Ok. Expanding the wish, how about one of the following:
Cuaba or Partagas 2008 ELs
Partagas Salomones
Any 2008 ER
Trini Ingenios
HdM Regalos

This phenominal. No one has a stick from Kharis list to send his way :(.

Jim

This phenominal. No one has a stick from Kharis list to send his way :(.

Jim

I have several....

Only problem....they are currently in a box pass floating between TX & IL at the moment. :laugh:

Wish I could help Khari...someone's gotta have a stick for ya. :)

Ok. Expanding the wish, how about one of the following:
Cuaba or Partagas 2008 ELs
Partagas Salomones
Any 2008 ER
Trini Ingenios
HdM Regalos

I can take care of this.

And, I received my end from Gary. Thanks, and thanks for the added bonus.

Added....Chumps Rule!

I have been hesitating but I am not having much luck in the buyers market so here we go.

2008 El Rey Del Mundo Edicion Regional Italia (Especial)
2008 Bolivar Edicion Regional China (Armonia)
2008 Bolivar Edicion Regional Asia (Short Bolivar)
2008 Juan Lopez Edicion Regional Francia (Obus)
2008 Juan Lopez Edicion Regional Caribe (Petit Piramides)
2008 Por Larranaga Edicion Regional Asia (Belicoso Extra)
2008 Punch Edicion Regional Reino Unido (Serie D' Oro No 1)
2008 Ramon Allones Edicion Regional Francia (Especial de Allones)

This is a wish list after all right. ??? :laugh:

My bad I was looking for someone's smokes on the wish list and accidentally posted my own instead. Once I find that person's stick I will take a turn. My apologies. :(

Passed wish to Enerjay, sent him a PM to notify.

Too bad, I would take any of those on the wish list myself.

Okay now I am a bit confused and again I apologize for that looks like Golfgar took care of kahri and now Golfgar is looking for something but I don't know what it is.

I thought he was the one looking for a 2008 ER, I guess I f*cked this all up. However once Golfgar posts his wish list I am hoping to take care of him for going out of turn. Sorry again everybody :blush:...

Okay now I am a bit confused and again I apologize for that looks like Golfgar took care of kahri and now Golfgar is looking for something but I don't know what it is.

I thought he was the one looking for a 2008 ER, I guess I f*cked this all up. However once Golfgar posts his wish list I am hoping to take care of him for going out of turn. Sorry again everybody :blush:...

Golfgar is passing to Enerjay.

Cool deal thanks, then I am hoping once Enerjay posts his wish list I can take care of him. :thumbs: