• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Ok. Expanding the wish, how about one of the following:
Cuaba or Partagas 2008 ELs
Partagas Salomones
Any 2008 ER
Trini Ingenios
HdM Regalos

I can take care of this.

And, I received my end from Gary. Thanks, and thanks for the added bonus.

Added....Chumps Rule!

Thanks Larry! You still have my info?

PM sent, Enerjay should post his wish later today.

I got you on the Ambos, and some other goodies. Let me know if this is okay, and I'll get my wish up later today.

Got the package the other day. The stowaways are some of my favorites. Thanks again.

And thanks to Julius (bigmanfromou) for passing along his wish, and to my buddy Dennis (flushnutz) for trying to que me in. Turn about is fair play fellas.

Ok fellas, sorry I am posting a little late on all this been doing the big move. DETROIT - ST. LOUIS little Lady and humidor are down, just need to unpack a 28'x10'x10' truck. I will have my post in tomorrow.

After I Unpack my cigars and set the humi, back up. The rest can wait. LOL :thumbs:

Well big thanks to golfgar for handing the wish over to me. I have been working my tail of on the house =and moving as of late I almost missed it.

1.SAN CRISTOBAL EL MORRO
2. 2008 ER
3. Trinidad Fundadores
4. padron millenium

Thanks larry

Well big thanks to golfgar for handing the wish over to me. I have been working my tail of on the house =and moving as of late I almost missed it.

1.SAN CRISTOBAL EL MORRO
2. 2008 ER
3. Trinidad Fundadores
4. padron millenium

Thanks larry

Whats taking so long. I got you on a Monte Sublime EL if that is cool with you. I wont be able to get it out until tmw. If it is cool I will be back shortly with a wish.

Ed

Edit: Need to learn to read

Whats taking so long. I got you on a Monte Sublime EL if that is cool with you. I wont be able to get it out until tmw. If it is cool I will be back shortly with a wish.

Ed

?? ??? ??? ??? ??

1.SAN CRISTOBAL EL MORRO
2. 2008 ER
3. Trinidad Fundadores
4. padron millenium

Thanks larry

Ed

I think the ER was for a Regional Edition but I am not sure.

Ed

?? ??? ??? ??? ??
I don't understand the question. I have granted plenty of wishes and wanted to give others a shot so that they can jump in the fun.

OOPS now I feel dumb. I read EL nor RE. My bad souldog24ca

1.SAN CRISTOBAL EL MORRO
2. 2008 ER
3. Trinidad Fundadores
4. padron millenium

Thanks larry

Anyone, bueller?

I received Golfgar's package. Very nice. Thank you Larry!

Something needs to happen here, it's been 5 days. Enerjay please put some additional wishes up to keep this going. :D

1.SAN CRISTOBAL EL MORRO
2. 2008 ER
3. Trinidad Fundadores
4. padron millenium

Thanks larry

Larry,

I think I can take care of you :whistling:. PM me your addy because I think the one I have is out of date.

Jim

1.SAN CRISTOBAL EL MORRO
2. 2008 ER
3. Trinidad Fundadores
4. padron millenium

Thanks larry

Larry,

I think I can take care of you :whistling:. PM me your addy because I think the one I have is out of date.

Jim

Jim,
What do you have in mind for a wish?

I am still pondering what I am going to do, but rest assured it will me up shortly.

Jim