• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The everlasting gobstopper pass

Maybe the final death nail of this fiasco has been dealt.

We can only hope.........

If it does reappear, I hereby offer a pack-o-smokes for anyone still in this scam to bail out.

Post that you've dropped, send me a PM and your cigars will be on their way. :laugh:

Barney, when you sending that wine? You now choose to ignore the wine giveaway thread even after SamClemmons told you how to remedy the situation and now you've ignored THREE of my PM's to you, what gives?

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Pretty pathetic...
[snapback]157206[/snapback]​

Looked in the mirror lately?

am i the only one who's tired of all this BS coming from people that aren't even in the pass?

if the pass doesn't make it i'll start another one with 25 more cigars ;)

barney

bfreebern said:
Why would it not make it? I'm confused.
[snapback]157229[/snapback]​

its been a while since it was sent...could be MIA...certain people want to see the gob go limp. read the recent posts from the peanut gallery.

servebig said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:
Pretty pathetic...
[snapback]157206[/snapback]​

Looked in the mirror lately?

am i the only one who's tired of all this BS coming from people that aren't even in the pass?

if the pass doesn't make it i'll start another one with 25 more cigars ;)

barney
[snapback]157221[/snapback]​

Awwwwwww, poor Barney........
You entered 0301 0120 0008 4609 0571

There is no record of that item. If it was mailed recently, information may not yet be available. Please try again later.

BTW Barney, ya ever gonna send me that wine?

It's been atleast a week or two barney. Have you contacted MarcSheldon? Email, Phone #, etc.?

i sent the gob to texasmatt a week ago today. has anyone talked to him? are we convinced its not sitting on his front porch?

Do you have the correct tracking # then? ??? The one you gave says there is no record of the item, etc.

You posted the wrong name of who you sent it to marcsheldon but I don't wanna be a pegged a grammartarian or whatever so I'll let you guys figure out who you really sent it to.

As I mentioned before, I dunno why the pass host would keep a guy in the rotation who has not posted here in two months..........

Not too smart but hey, what do I know ???

You know, Texasaggie was next on the list. I'm not sure if I should be hoping that it was sent to him or not. On the one hand he hasn't posted since Nov. 18th of last year. :0 On the other hand though, if it wasn't sent to him, who was it sent to?? :0 Was it even sent at all if a tracking number isn't available that actually works and shows a delivery? :0 Were they not sent at all? :0 Were they sent to someone else? :0 Was half of them sent to someone else? :0 While were at it, who would even send a box worth hundreds of dollars to someone they haven't heard from in months? :0 Why wouldn't they wait at least for a "I'm ready and waiting" post? :0 Why are there so many questions envolving this pass? :0 Why do I even bother acting liking I'm really wondering and don't allready know? :0 :0 :0

SFG75 said:
read the recent posts from the peanut gallery.

Hey Bill, pass the popcorn would ya?? :D :D
[snapback]157440[/snapback]​

Scott!! What are you doing just hanging out on the sidelines!!?? Get in there allready! You like mixing it up with people and kicking a$$. Shouldn't you at least try to defend Barney just to make it a little bit of a challenge?? :p

I emailed brad asking him to either reply to me or to post on the thread. If we don't hear from him, I think we have to assume he either died or the pass is gone.

I give it until Monday, then I'm out of this.

psyktek said:
I emailed brad asking him to either reply to me or to post on the thread. If we don't hear from him, I think we have to assume he either died or the pass is gone.

I give it until Monday, then I'm out of this.
[snapback]157502[/snapback]​

HEYYYYYYY, my first potential customer :D :thumbs: :laugh:

Barney, where's my wine? I sent you two more PM's that you ignored and I saw ya checkin' this thread a few hours ago?

What gives?

marcsheldon said:
i sent the gob to texasmatt a week ago today. has anyone talked to him? are we convinced its not sitting on his front porch?
[snapback]157450[/snapback]​

Yes, we ARE convinced it's not sitting on his front porch 'cause if it was, the USPS Delivery Confirmation would indicate that.

Where-o-where has Barney's pass gone, where-o-where could it be? :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:
Where-o-where has Barney's pass gone, where-o-where could it be? :laugh:
[snapback]157505[/snapback]​

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

I bet it's ol' Salty Nuts again!

He's always absconding with passes...

:MMM ;)

coventrycat86 said:
:laugh: :laugh:

The "Hawaiian Highway Man" has struck AGAIN :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]157510[/snapback]​