• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Evil Dr. Moki's Group Blind Taste Test #2.1 (sign-up thread)

Seems like there's already a whole lot of interest.

Edit: Looks like I'm going to have to sit this one out. Enjoy Fellas!

You couldn't wait until it was a little warmer?

Not everyone has a comfy barn :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have to wait till next one.

What, you have no cigar shop you can visit once a week? Lame! ;)

I lived through the first one, with my ego bruised but largely intact. If elected, I will serve..... :laugh:

.....that means, "I'm interested".

It's great to see some interest in this. Everyone keep signing up if you're interested; I'll pick 10 out of the bunch this coming Sunday.

I'm a bit busy right now to give it a go again, but the first time was a blast!

I'll enjoy watching this time :)

Sounds like its going to be a lot of fun. I wish I was able to play. Hopefully for the next one.

Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

MAN HOW did I miss this, Its just not right. MOKI you really need a guy with a camera after all.

HINT HINT :laugh: :love:

I'm interested, but broke! :laugh: Looking forward to watching, thanks for cranking it up again!

I'm interested, but broke! :laugh: Looking forward to watching, thanks for cranking it up again!

Greg... ppfffft.... I think I speak for all of us when I say your reviews are outstanding. If you want in and Andrew welcomes you, you can pay me back whenever you get the chance, whether Andrew allows me in or not.

Greg... ppfffft.... I think I speak for all of us when I say your reviews are outstanding. If you want in and Andrew welcomes you, you can pay me back whenever you get the chance, whether Andrew allows me in or not.

Very cool Jeff, way generous of you my friend!

Ok so a very good friend offered to cover my cost so...

I'm Interested!!!!!

Sounds like its going to be a lot of fun. I wish I was able to play. Hopefully for the next one.

You're in whether you like it or not ;)

MAN HOW did I miss this, Its just not right. MOKI you really need a guy with a camera after all.

As I said above:

Everyone keep signing up if you're interested; I'll pick 10 out of the bunch this coming Sunday

I enjoyed watching the last one play out.
This one will also be fun to follow.

Have fun guys and good luck.

I'm interested, if you'll take a FNG!

Trey

Very cool indeed!

If there is a spot I will brave the cold. I'm interested.

Seth

In deed there were some great reviews last time. One thing about that experience was to use your pallet, and try and get the description right. For getting the brand and year, hell leave that up to the guy who payed for them. :sign: :blush:

You're in whether you like it or not ;)

As I said above:

Everyone keep signing up if you're interested; I'll pick 10 out of the bunch this coming Sunday

I'm Interested!
:love: :love: