• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Evil Dr. Moki's Group Blind Taste Test #2.1 (sign-up thread)

Heya Andrew,

I'm interested as well but as a veteran, I'll step back and offer my services as an alternate should the need arise. Thanks so much for doing this again. I had a ton of fun doing round one and I'm sure that the testers in this round will as well.

- Tim

I'm apt to be just a little too busy over the next few months to declare interest but I'm certainly looking forward to following along.

Thanks for putting this together, Moki. Should be fun for everyone.

Damn, Andrew. After missing the last one, I would love to participate, but I'm on the road at least every other week for the next few months. Have fun with this as I'm sure everyone lucky enough to be selected, will. I'll be following the reviews closely and thinking about how I could have gotten that one right. :sign:

Damn, Andrew. After missing the last one, I would love to participate, but I'm on the road at least every other week for the next few months. Have fun with this as I'm sure everyone lucky enough to be selected, will. I'll be following the reviews closely and thinking about how I could have gotten that one right. :sign:

Monday morning quarterback!

Monday morning quarterback!

How else am I going to be 100% right?

We need to have this in the summer. I will freeze my fingers off in our subarctic temperatures we have here.

We need to have this in the summer. I will freeze my fingers off in our subarctic temperatures we have here.

I would hope no one smokes these cigars outside... unless you live in more temperate climes... but don't you guys have a cigar shop or something you can hang out at?

I would hope no one smokes these cigars outside... unless you live in more temperate climes... but don't you guys have a cigar shop or something you can hang out at?

It is getting harder and harder to find a place to smoke indoors without having to drive an hour or so.

It is getting harder and harder to find a place to smoke indoors without having to drive an hour or so.
Time to retire to Tucson.

I am still trying to set up my conference room at my office for proper ventilation. Otherwise not really.

I have a feeling there's no room at the inn...but if not, I'll be your huckleberry. Besides, I should have my mancave done in time to review these.

In other words:

I'm interested.

There's no such thing as "no room" -- because I'm waiting until Saturday to make the list of the 10 people that are in the blind taste test.

So anyone and everyone who is interested should apply; no decision about any of the spots has been made, nor will be made until this Saturday.

I'm interested!

I wasn't going to put my name in as I fail the nepotism criterion comprehensively. However, nothing ventured, nothing gained, and the last one sure looked like a lot of fun to be a part of.

Thus, I am interested, if you're interested in someone who: is from left field, is a newb, is outside the USA, no longer has a cigar-chewing dog (and never had a roomba), and thought Derwin was entertaining in an unfortunate way.

Thanks for putting this on!

Did I mention it's GOOD TO BE SINGLE. In doors when ever I want. :thumbs: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll need to break out my search-fu, and see what I can find that will take me beyond "I liked it" and "I didn't like it" in the review department :rolleyes: this sounds like fun, but I'm thinking I'd like to learn more about how to review before I'd consider tossing my hat in the ring for a chance at something like this...

have fun guys :thumbs: