• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

Narcan, the enemy to Natural Selection! :whistling:

Folks, I have doen nothing to fulfill my end of this yet. :blush: This work crap and getting Michelle ready for her Vandy presentation, has had me beyond busy. I truly apologize for the delay. I'm sure this makes me look bad, but I'm gonna do my best to get it out by tomorrow.

One last little ditty. My wife took our laptop and my home PC is not working. So, I'll have to post P/T tomorrow morning. Then, if all goes well, I'll ship after approval. Cool?! Again, my apologies!

Floyd T.

As long as you don't post a story about the bad guys stealing this off of your porch! .........................That was an epic thread! :laugh:

Narcan, the enemy to Natural Selection! :whistling:

Folks, I have doen nothing to fulfill my end of this yet. :blush: This work crap and getting Michelle ready for her Vandy presentation, has had me beyond busy. I truly apologize for the delay. I'm sure this makes me look bad, but I'm gonna do my best to get it out by tomorrow.

One last little ditty. My wife took our laptop and my home PC is not working. So, I'll have to post P/T tomorrow morning. Then, if all goes well, I'll ship after approval. Cool?! Again, my apologies!

Floyd T.

As long as you don't post a story about the bad guys stealing this off of your porch! .........................That was an epic thread! :laugh:

There was a degree of entertainment in that! Could have gotten ugly, real fast, though! :sign:

Floyd T.

Narcan, the enemy to Natural Selection!
whistling.gif

Ahhh, the good stuff!

We had a fellow go haywire in the ER, when I was there.
It took 5 of us to safely hold this guy down. As soon as the nurse put the stuff in his arm...it was like a light switch.
He was all, 'Hi. My name is idiot...I love you all!'....then he got angry that we ruined his buzz!!

laugh.gif

whistling.gif

Ahhh, the good stuff!

It took 5 of us to safely hold this guy down. As soon as the nurse put the stuff in his arm...it was like a light switch.
He was all, 'Hi. My name is idiot...I love you all!'....then he got angry that we ruined his buzz!!

laugh.gif

Isn't modern medicine wonderful
sign.gif
Although, whenever I have to try to save a drunk driver that ran over somebody and crashed his car or try to save an OD'd patient that lives on public assistance I wonder to myself.

Ever notice how many swear words these guys can link together in one long run on sentence when they wake up? Sounds like someone that has traumatic brain injury. That's why we love the cops here that automatically put a knee on their chest and tell them, STFU!

whistling.gif

Ahhh, the good stuff!

laugh.gif

Isn't modern medicine wonderful
sign.gif
Although, whenever I have to try to save a drunk driver that ran over somebody and crashed his car or try to save an OD'd patient that lives on public assistance I wonder to myself.

Ever notice how many swear words these guys can link together in one long run on sentence when they wake up? Sounds like someone that has traumatic brain injury. That's why we love the cops here that automatically put a knee on their chest and tell them, STFU!

Um... Why do you need the Cops for that? It's half the fun. :laugh:

Here is a question to the audience. For the Cops, does your employer give you latex gloves for handling bloody patients? For the Firemen/Medics do you offer the Cops gloves when you see them?

I ask because I always offer the PD gloves when I run into them as the city does not provide gloves to them. I have ran into some guys on the FD who say they won't give them unless specifically asked. My thought, we are all doing the same job, more or less, and you would be shocked how many free beers those gloves have gotten me.

And the excuses keep on coming! :0 Last night, I was told to report to the City building, so as to add additional security for the commission meeting. I was told they were "worried" a recently disgruntled employee may show up! I wasn't happy at all. Begrudgingly, I showed up, in uniform. Just before the meeting started, I saw my cousin walking in. He's an engineer, and with developments taking place in the City, I figured he was there to make a presentation. Then he tells me my sister told him to be there. The fix was in! :angry:

I walked inside and there sat my family/friends. Now I'm worried because I wasn't due for anything like this. After a few other points of business, I'm called to the front of the commission chambers, along with a freind of mine, whom I didn't see there. I was presented with a framed "Thank You" from the Army's 101st soldiers and family. It was an awesome read! Then, my friend stepped to the podium, and presented me with an exact replica of the most recent model of Blakhawk helicopter being tested/used in the wars. Sikorsky has them made and gives away a select few, from what I'm told. My buddy called them and asked if he could get one for the work I've done for the troops. :blush: Needless to say, I was humbled. My work is nothing special, however, it's nice to see it's appreciated.

blackhawkaward.jpg

Anyway, afterwards we (my family) went for dinner and drinks. I got home to late to do anything with the pass. So, once again, I'm shirking my duties. I promise I'll put work in tonight and have a report tomorrow. :whistling: I'll also post pics, from the ceremony, as proof I'm not making this stuff up. Thanks for the patience.

Floyd T.

PS: As a side note, a good portion of our "support" was cigar donations from a Tuesday night cigar night group. The local B&M also had a great deal to do with it. The troops said the sticks helped get them through some tough times! Cigars are good, um-kay!?! :thumbs:

Well hey don't feel bad brother! I've been dealing with this Ben Rothleisberger stuff since Friday, I haven't left the office before 9 since. I know what you're talking about, Floyd.

Breed when I was on patrol, EMS always gave me gloves. I had a "friend with benefits" that was a paramedic, so she always would throw me a box to put in my trunk. As well as gauze and tape and other knick-knacks. But now that I'm a detective, we buy cases of the things. I'm the one that has to give THEM to everyone!

That's awesome Floyd! Good job, and damn that's a really cool replica, take some detailed photos and post them sometime!

Our department buys us gloves, and sometimes when I'm on scene, I end up giving the FFs gloves, just because I'm a freak and have been spit on, blood thrown on, and I even got MRSA from somebody once, so I'm pretty much sick of the human body at this point...

Congratulations on being recognized as the "disgruntled employee" Floyd!
thumbs-up.gif
laugh.gif
nothing like having family around ya, they look so proud!

As for the gloves, somehow the PD has their own supplier. We always carry extra in our jacket pockets so if we notice anybody with a tear in theirs, we throw 'em an extra to put on. If regular CPR on an elderly person is going on, we ask if they want to jump in for practice and they really enjoy putting those skills to use. Because they don't have full PPE's with covered sleeves, if its a bleeder they help out in other more sanitary ways. No sense in getting hep c or TB.

Jeez Jon, you got MRSA? Whattya do, shoot them and then try to burp the lung?
laugh.gif
j/k, if it was the hospital type MRSA, lucky you didn't die.

Ok fellas, I've dropped a PM to Jonathan. I'm hoping he'll be good with my idea and I'll have a "make up" for my delays. I owe everyone an apology, as you're prolly not supposed to participate in a pass if ya can't turn it around in a timely fashion. I know that and have failed in that rule. My excuses are valid but this is not the way I like to operate. I've not made a good impression upon my return. I'll do my best to "repair" my poor appearance. :blush:

I hope to have a small challenge tomorrow, to make up for it. We'll see. As for the pass, I'll finally have time to get to it tomorrow. And it WILL be in the mail by Friday. Again, I appreciate your patience and accept your criticisms.

Floyd T.

CONTEST.

This is for a half box of WOAM's from 2006. Pass participants ONLY (since y'all are the one's having to wait for my sorry @$$.) Each passer is allowed ONE guess per shift (every 8 hours. I'm a cop, not a fireman! :thumbs: ) I'll give clues once a day. "Edited" post guesses will be disqualified. Winner will be the first one to post the correct answer. Enough rules.

In 2006, Michelle and I went to a Dude Ranch, for vacation. (It was a very cool place with great owners and ranch hands) The Dude Ranch is in the Northwest (in an attempt to narrow it down for y'all). I want the name of the Ranch, along with the owners names. If guesses are made, that will help identify the State, area, etc, I'll call them to everyones attention, so we can eventually figure this out.

Clue #1: They have a pool!

CigarChallenge.jpg

Floyd T.

PS: This is the best contest I could come up with. I suck at this kind of stuff! :whistling:

Ok, so the contest sux! :blush: Anyone? Bueller!?

Long over due, here are the P/T's.

Take #46 Opus DC Put: Padron '64 A

Take: #4 Anejo 49 Put: DC Maxximus Toro #4 '06

Take: LGC #3 '00 #40 Put: Cohiba Siglo 3 '03

Take: San Cristobal Lancero #48 Put: La Aurora Lancero Camaroon

Let me know if these are acceptable, and if so, it'll ship tomorrow. I believe I need the addy of the recipient!

Floyd T.

PS: If I'm off on one of the takes, please let me know. I like to smoke 'em, not price 'em! :thumbs:

Let me know if these are acceptable, and if so, it'll ship tomorrow. I believe I need the addy of the recipient!

Floyd T.

PS: If I'm off on one of the takes, please let me know. I like to smoke 'em, not price 'em! :thumbs:

I think they're fine, but I think the last one is off on rarity... Anybody else?

If the last one is bad, I'll put it back or find another. I didn't think much of it due to smoking one at Isy's place, during the QSH. He had a bunch in his humi.

Let me know if changes need to be made. Thanks for th eheads-up.

Floyd T.

CONTEST.

This is for a half box of WOAM's from 2006. Pass participants ONLY (since y'all are the one's having to wait for my sorry @$$.) Each passer is allowed ONE guess per shift (every 8 hours. I'm a cop, not a fireman! :thumbs: ) I'll give clues once a day. "Edited" post guesses will be disqualified. Winner will be the first one to post the correct answer. Enough rules.

In 2006, Michelle and I went to a Dude Ranch, for vacation. (It was a very cool place with great owners and ranch hands) The Dude Ranch is in the Northwest (in an attempt to narrow it down for y'all). I want the name of the Ranch, along with the owners names. If guesses are made, that will help identify the State, area, etc, I'll call them to everyones attention, so we can eventually figure this out.

CigarChallenge.jpg

Floyd T.

PS: This is the best contest I could come up with. I suck at this kind of stuff! :whistling:

Okay, I'll bite. The Red Horse Mountain Ranch in Idaho.

Floyd T.

I think they're fine, but I think the last one is off on rarity... Anybody else?

I know the San Cristobal is allegedly a limited release, but if you look around they are everywhere. Rarity might be off on that one a little bit, but I don’t think it’s very much. I would think it’s okay, but it’s not my pass.

I know the San Cristobal is allegedly a limited release, but if you look around they are everywhere. Rarity might be off on that one a little bit, but I don’t think it’s very much. I would think it’s okay, but it’s not my pass.

Looks like the new Cigar Jesus has spoken, so all is well. :p

They look fine Floyd, not get that f@#$in' thing SHIPPED!!!!!

Cool, I need an addy for the next recipient. It'll go out tomorrow, if I have the addy. Someone PM it to me. Thanks.

Floyd T.

CONTEST.

CigarChallenge.jpg

Floyd T.

Okay, I'll bite. The Red Horse Mountain Ranch in Idaho.

I'll narrow it down to the great state of Wyoming. Thanks, Souldog, for playing! Everyone else must be busy. :whistling: