• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

Yup, very cool of you to throw those in for Jon. Buying CC's may be an opinion of his, but a gift is a gift
wink.gif

Yup, very cool of you to throw those in for Jon. Buying CC's may be an opinion of his, but a gift is a gift
wink.gif

Nobody said they'd make it back to him!!!!! LMAO!!! As the pass owner, it really sux to have to wait to see what makes it home! :sign:

Floyd T.

So the PO closed at 330 on Saturdays now. sorry I didn't know this. got there at 415 and cursed the place. Pass will go out Monday morning. I apologize for the delay in the fun.

Alright Anthony I hate to do this but I found the Magnum PI shot. I could not have done this without you mate
thumbs-up.gif

3. Tom Selleck, Magnum PI
My link

Nicely done! I actually found the pic after I posted also, but since we were only allowed one guess, I didn't add it. I figured someone else would find it too.

Congrats.
thumbs-up.gif

wink.gif

Nobody said they'd make it back to him!!!!! LMAO!!! As the pass owner, it really sux to have to wait to see what makes it home! :sign:

Floyd T.

Make it home? I'm in talks with Pirates regarding keeping that exact thing from happening!
:laugh:

wink.gif

Floyd T.

Make it home? I'm in talks with Pirates regarding keeping that exact thing from happening!

Oh Lawd! :laugh:

(on a side note, sorry I haven't been participating more in the past 2 weeks. I have had a SERIOUS sinus, lung and throat infection, that is kicking my ass. They thought it was about to turn to Staph... you know because I'm a man, and we don't go to the doctor for a cough or the sniffles. Well because of that I'm on some righteous medication, and have not even felt like looking at my computer. That said, I hope I'm better by the time it comes to me, and doesn't get pirated beforehand! :laugh:

Edited: because I spell like a second grader!

wink.gif

Floyd T.

Oh Lawd! :laugh:

(on a side note, sorry I haven't been participating more in the past 2 weeks. I have had a SERIOUS sinus, lung and throat infection, that is kicking my ass. They thought it was about to turn to Staph... you know because I'm a man, and we don't go to the doctor for a cough or the sniffles. Well because of that I'm on some righteous medication, and have not even felt like looking at my computer. That said, I hope I'm better by the time it comes to me, and doesn't get pirated beforehand! :laugh:

Edited: because I spell like a second grader!

Good Lord...don't be getting that crap on the cigars! :laugh: Dang Q, that sucks, seriously. I've had some nasty sinus infections before, it is not fun in the least bit, it felt like someone was ramming a knife up my nose. Get better man, we all understand. :thumbs:

Holy smokies Tom, over the top of you man! Thank you very much. As far as pirates, damn Phil and his precedence of pirates in passes!!

Also, I believe the P.O. is closed on Monday, right? Because of the holiday?

I am, Bitches!!!!! :sign: Plus, I'm in training all week. Only problem is, the hotel they put us up in is NON-SMOKING!!! :angry: The old hotel was smoker friendly. Bummed.

Floyd T.

Since today is Valentine's Day I found JoeCupid and he said to send you putzes some LOVE till the pass gets back on the road!

cigarcupid.gif

terapatrick.jpg

terapatrick1.jpg

Don't blame me for having T-n-A on the brain, blame Vegas!
sign.gif
sign.gif

and for all you gentlemen that have to work tomorrow, "SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!!!"
tongue.gif
I'm off duty.

I have it off, but no holiday pay. I'll be spending it making up for the girlfriend having academy training on Valentine's Day.

Sorry for the delay over the weekend. Went out today USPS Priority 0309 3220 0000 4842 1073.

Excellent! Thanks for playing Tom.

britishfields/jfields, you kids have any ideas on P/Ts?