• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Fuente Goodness pass

1st contest, for participants only, prize is a 3 pack of Opus, contest ends in 48 hours.

Post the most humiliating picture of yourself, and a brief description / story. If you don't have a pic, then i will consider a humiliating story, but pics have the 'heaviest weight'. Have fun.

I have one that would win easy, but a three pack of Opus ain't enough to get it posted in a public forum!

1st contest, for participants only, prize is a 3 pack of Opus, contest ends in 48 hours.

Post the most humiliating picture of yourself, and a brief description / story. If you don't have a pic, then i will consider a humiliating story, but pics have the 'heaviest weight'. Have fun.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .... again, I'm old enough to know better.

:cool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .... again, I'm old enough to know better.

:cool:

One story per person. Someone's gonna slip in and win this easy, everyone is chickening out.

Use your imagination

DSC00268.jpg

me003.jpg

Yeah so last time I was in Texas visiting family I was on my way to the Ranger game. But, it starts raining. So we sit in the parking lot and drink some beer for a while, then decide to head in. So we are walking in and before we get there it starts dumping again. So we head for cover at the mini ballfield outside the stadium. Drink some more beer. Game gets called off, we start to run back to the car but we see something on the ground and its a batters helmet. We pick it up, it says my name right on the front, with my initials right on the bill of it, so I throw it on without even thinking about it and being the drunken idiots we were, I wore it all night, even to the restaurant bar we went to after, and acted like a retard all night. This pic is towards the end of the night. Terrible.

The Sticks:
Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Toro
Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Dbl. robusto
GOF Carlito
GOF Don Carlos
Forbidden X Unos
Forbidden X Dos
Forbidden X Lancero 2004
Opus LBMF
Opus Chili Pepper
Opus Shark
Opus Perf. X 2003
Opus Perf. X 2005
Opus #4 2006
opus #5 2007
Opus XxX 2007
Opus Robusto 2006
Opus X Super Belicoso 2006
Opus X Double Corona 2006
Opus X ?
Anejo 48 2007
Anejo shark 2006
Anejo 55 2007
Anejo 46 2007
Anejo 50 2007
Woam 2007
BTL 2007
VSG Torpedo 2006
VSG Corona Gorda
VSG some size
ESG Churchill
DC Max #3 OR
Don Carlos Lancero
Opus Toast Across America 2005
Casa Fuente Churchill
Casa Fuente Corona Gorda

Don Pepin Garcia JJ Series Maduro Belicoso
Don Pepin Garcia JJ Series Maduro Selectos
Don Pepin Garcia Lancero (?) Blue Label
Don Pepin El Centurion Gladiadores
Tatuaje Classic Gran Cojonu
Tatuaje RC 184
Tatuaje Classic Cojonu 2003

Just tell me how much to buy the package, damn that'd be a nice starter kit!! :thumbs:

What's even more embarassing is this contest is for pass participants only
:laugh:
me003.jpg

Yeah so last time I was in Texas visiting family I was on my way to the Ranger game. But, it starts raining. So we sit in the parking lot and drink some beer for a while, then decide to head in. So we are walking in and before we get there it starts dumping again. So we head for cover at the mini ballfield outside the stadium. Drink some more beer. Game gets called off, we start to run back to the car but we see something on the ground and its a batters helmet. We pick it up, it says my name right on the front, with my initials right on the bill of it, so I throw it on without even thinking about it and being the drunken idiots we were, I wore it all night, even to the restaurant bar we went to after, and acted like a retard all night. This pic is towards the end of the night. Terrible.

1. This is a community, where everyone that's involved has an equal say.
You can't honestly believe that do you Brandon?

3. You stated that a DPG could only be taken for a DPG. Why? The only rule I've ever seen is ISOM for ISOM, which you have none of.
I don't see the issue with this part of it, similar to the ISOM/ISOM rule, I just don't see the harm in it. If this weren't in place the DPG's would never get traded as you're not going to find many with the same MSRP as an Opus. And of course then there's the "Opus being harder to find at MSRP so how do you value them against the DPG's." So I think that end of the pass is actually a great idea. You got a super premium end with most all the Fuente stuff and then a moderate premium level with the DPG.

Respectfully,
Wade

3. You stated that a DPG could only be taken for a DPG. Why? The only rule I've ever seen is ISOM for ISOM, which you have none of.
I don't see the issue with this part of it, similar to the ISOM/ISOM rule, I just don't see the harm in it. If this weren't in place the DPG's would never get traded as you're not going to find many with the same MSRP as an Opus. And of course then there's the "Opus being harder to find at MSRP so how do you value them against the DPG's." So I think that end of the pass is actually a great idea. You got a super premium end with most all the Fuente stuff and then a moderate premium level with the DPG.

Respectfully,
Wade

I'm not going to argue anymore about this, not worth my time. It's been voiced and I'm over it.

Respectfully,
Wade

I'm not going to argue anymore about this, not worth my time. It's been voiced and I'm over it.
I wasn't looking to argue Brandon, but if you don't want to discuss it, I certainly respect your decision.

how bout we let this sleeping dog lie, the pass participants are on board and are ok with it.

2812566634.jpg

Can't we all just get along?? Bwahhhhahahahahahah!!!!!!!