• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Fuente Goodness pass

Considering the value being placed on age I think you can guess where I am going with this

Considering the value being placed on age I think you can guess where I am going with this

you do understand that the valuing 'system' we initially talked about are no mas, it's purely up to the participants.

I have some pics that will win the contest I'll post in the tomorrow, but I'm at the airport on my iPhone so I can't post tonight...

Why do a pass? Ask yourself (honestly) - Is the pass about turning over inventory? Or - is it for the fellowship of trading cigars with others?

Seriously - do an in-depth search of completed passes in our community, and carefully read. There are quite a few success stories, and even more disaster stories. History should be your guide...

As long as I've been a member - CigarPass has been about fellowship and fairness. So what's changed? What would be the need to put loads of detailed "rules" about puts and takes if we are acting in fellowship and fairness?

1. This is a community, where everyone that's involved has an equal say.
You can't honestly believe that do you Brandon?

Yes - I do believe Brandon can honestly say that. If you have a true understanding of "community", it's a no-brainer. Some people, though, seem to struggle with the concept... ;)

Why do a pass? Ask yourself (honestly) - Is the pass about turning over inventory? Or - is it for the fellowship of trading cigars with others?

Seriously - do an in-depth search of completed passes in our community, and carefully read. There are quite a few success stories, and even more disaster stories. History should be your guide...

As long as I've been a member - CigarPass has been about fellowship and fairness. So what's changed? What would be the need to put loads of detailed "rules" about puts and takes if we are acting in fellowship and fairness?

1. This is a community, where everyone that's involved has an equal say.
You can't honestly believe that do you Brandon?

Yes - I do believe Brandon can honestly say that. If you have a true understanding of "community", it's a no-brainer. Some people, though, seem to struggle with the concept... ;)
Oh Goerge you crack me up!

A three pack of Opus OR might get you the pictures. :D

puzzies :p

Will a real man step up please :laugh:

All right, I will humor you bastages although I am sure I will not soon live this down..

This is from a couple years ago. Yes, I lost a bet.. or did I???? :laugh:

gallery_3705_39_478553.jpg

All right, I will humor you bastages although I am sure I will not soon live this down..

This is from a couple years ago. Yes, I lost a bet.. or did I???? :laugh:

gallery_3705_39_478553.jpg
Damn Jonas, I didn't realize you were that good looking! :laugh:

It looks like a fat Lisa Marie Presley, prolly just getting back from a rendezvous w/ Mikey Jackson

I just threw up in my mouth a little. Gotta go........

I showed my lab the pic, and he started dry humping the chair, so i'd say Jonas will be hard to beat, he's really a natural.

I know, I know.. It damn near perfection, drink it in boys..

Oh and in response to a couple of your PM's:

Gator: Its rude that you even ask, but yes, the carpet does match the drapes.

Freebern: I am not even sure what you mean by "cyber" but the answer is no.

LATE!

I don't care what they say Jonas, I think it is hot! What you doin tonight? :laugh:

Ken

Someone's thinking "I'd hit it" but it ain't me. :sign:

Wilkey

edit: Apparently that "somebody" is Fatken. :laugh: