• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Fuente Goodness pass

Peaches
pecans

We have a winner, Pecans (pronounced Pee cans). I thought it would take a little longer, but Congrads Ken, i'll send you out something Monday, heading to Jax in the am for the weekend.

Midgets are out of season right now, thankfully i still have plenty in the dungeon.

Got pass today, will try to get p/t posted tonight, but may not be able until tomorrow.

kinda, still waiting on Calixeros, he's had it since thursday

I contacted CalixEros on CF and he's been discussing this with Gator.

Well, it's been a week now, it's time to get this thing on the road. This package was deliverd this past Thursday, he contacted me Sunday night, i didn't understand part of his p/t (they were pre-approved, no need for approval), but this was resolved either Monday or Tues am. I hope this got out today

Well, it's been a week now, it's time to get this thing on the road. This package was deliverd this past Thursday, he contacted me Sunday night, i didn't understand part of his p/t (they were pre-approved, no need for approval), but this was resolved either Monday or Tues am. I hope this got out today

Just got an SS from Brad (CalixEros) and he said he's having problems accessing CP and that he shipped this out yesterday. I've asked him for a DC or other tracking info. He'll post once he has access.

Just passing along some info from CalixEros, here is the DC: 0103 8555 7491 6818 7657

Here's Calixeros pm on his p/t

Proposed P/T are:

Opus Chili Pepper '06
Opus petit lancero
VSG enchantment '06
DCM Stanford's 90th

Opus serie x x squared '06
Opus fuente fuente
VSG sorcerer '04
Tubed Opus reserva d'chateau '05