• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass 2009

I noticed the pass was delivered on usps.com to my home area zip code. I thought I had put my work address on the pass list as I usually do but unfortunately the pass was delivered to my old address. Fortunately they did not send it back to the post office and I will be picking it up this evening. I am so sorry for the delay and confusion. This will go out first thing in the morning.

I noticed the pass was delivered on usps.com to my home area zip code. I thought I had put my work address on the pass list as I usually do but unfortunately the pass was delivered to my old address. Fortunately they did not send it back to the post office and I will be picking it up this evening. I am so sorry for the delay and confusion. This will go out first thing in the morning.

I sent it to the addy you had on the pass list. I assumed that was your direct (home) addy and the one in your profile was for work, as I never noticed a notification in the pass thread or otherwise of a change in addy. Big fuggin' whoops.

Glad you're able to pick it up though. Whew! :)

At least the pass has been sitting in an air-conditioned environment at my old condo. Sorry for slowing things up.

At least the pass has been sitting in an air-conditioned environment at my old condo. Sorry for slowing things up.

No, it's my fault. I should have double checked the addy on the pass list with you. Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you bro.

Okay, I think I'm ready to do my puts and takes. Here they are:
(T) 107 - Ramon Allones Belicoso Edicion Regionales UK 2005 ~ (P) 112 - Romeo y Julieta Petit Piramide Edicion Limitada 2005
(T) 109 - Cohiba Sublime Edicion Limitada 2004 ~ (P) 113 - Partagas Serie D No. 1 Edicion Limitada 2004
(T) 111 - Bolivar Double Corona Edicion Regionales M.E. 2007 ~ (P) 114 - Montecristo No. 4 Reserva
(T) 33 - Oliva Serie V Maduro Torpedo ~ (P) 115 - Avo LE 2007

Phew! This was the first time I had any real difficulty figuring out swaps for a pass. Let me know what you think, Jeff.

Edited to add numbers

Wow, what a pass! Unreal! There is no sharpie in the pass so I'm gonna throw one in. The humidity and temperature is excellent. Everything is in superb condition including the box. I crossed off 22.

Final P/T's updated on the drive:

35) Bolivar Gold Medal '07--- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: MP)
106) H. Upmann Sir Winston 03'---(Put: MP)
47) Ramon Allones Eminencia Seleccion Suiza '05 --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: MP)
107) Ramon Allones Belicoso Edicion Regionales UK 05'---(Put: MP)
71) AF Opus X Perfecxion #2 '02 --- (Put: markmarksman) --- (Take: MP)
108) FFOX Scorpio 05'---(Put: MP)
85) Romeo y Julieta Hermoso No. 2 Edicion Limitada 2004 --- (Put:
jlada) --- (Take: MP)
109) Cohiba Sublime Edicion Limitada 2004 ---(Put: MP)
94) AF Añejo 77 "Shark" '05 --- (Put: souldog24ca) --- (Take: MP)
110) FFOX Perfection X 06'---(Put: MP)
98) Bolivar Simones Edicion Regionales Canada '07 --- (Put:
rectifythis) --- (Take: MP)
111) Bolivar Double Corona Edicion Regionales Middle East 07'---(Put:MP)

Tanks Jeff this is an experience not to be forgotten!

Khari it's on the way to you via USPS
Tracking #: 9101010521297961429324

Ok since Khari threw his up there here is what I was thinking. Let me know Jeff.

Take-Ashton VSG Enchantment..........................Put-Padron Serie 1926 #6
Take-AF Between the Lines................................Put-La Flor Dominicana Mysterio
Take-AF God of Fire Double Robusto 2005...........Put-Romeo Y Julieta Museum Edition with Fazzino Insert
Take-Anejo #77 "Shark"....................................Put-Anejo #49

Okay, I think I'm ready to do my puts and takes. Here they are:
(T) 107 - Ramon Allones Belicoso Edicion Regionales UK 2005 ~ (P) 112 - Romeo y Julieta Petit Piramide Edicion Limitada 2005
(T) 109 - Cohiba Sublime Edicion Limitada 2004 ~ (P) 113 - Partagas Serie D No. 1 Edicion Limitada 2004
(T) 111 - Bolivar Double Corona Edicion Regionales M.E. 2007 ~ (P) 114 - Montecristo No. 4 Reserva

1) Good! :thumbs:

2) I will be the first to admit that I'm not incredibly well versed in EL's. However, if memory serves, a box of Cohiba Sublimes runs about $500-$600 and the Partagas 2004's runs about mid-$300's. I think this swap is a bit short in the $ for $ department. Someone please fix my ignorance if I've got these prices wrong - I'm doing this solely from memory.

3) I haven't the foggiest idea on a market value for the Bolivar Middle East, but I do know the Monte 4 Reserva's are a pretty penny. I don't know of any source for the Bolivar except for LcDH in the Middle East. I PM'ed MPS for a $ value. Judging by what I know about the Monte 4 Resevas, the Bolivar RE ME would have to be a pretty high-end cigar for this to not be good. Preliminary: Good! :thumbs:

4) Good! :thumbs:

Take-AF Between the Lines................................Put-La Flor Dominicana Mysterio
Take-AF God of Fire Double Robusto 2005...........Put-Romeo Y Julieta Museum Edition with Fazzino Insert
Take-Anejo #77 "Shark"....................................Put-Anejo #49

1) Good! :thumbs:

2) While $ for $ is good (I think $13 BTL vs. $15 Mysterio), I think the rarity is off here. A quick google of the Mysterio gives over a dozen sources at or below MSRP. The same cannot be said for the BTL, which is only released twice a year and in limited quantities. Also, the Mysterio is a regular La Flor release if memory serves.

3) Gotta admit, I have never even heard of the RyJ "Museum Edition". According to some searching and prodding for info, they run about $30 a piece and are apparently pretty rare. Has anyone ever smoked one of these? Good with me! :thumbs:

4) Good! :thumbs:

After posting, I kinda figured the PSD1 EL might be a bit short. How's this?

(T) 109 - Cohiba Sublime Edicion Limitada 2004 ~ (P) 113 - Cuaba Millenium

Ah yeah, that works for me. :D (evil laugh)

Whoa. Ya. That'll work.

Enjoy it, Greg. LOL! :laugh:

Ok since Khari threw his up there here is what I was thinking. Let me know Jeff.

Take-Ashton ESG 21 Year Salute Robusto......Put-Casa Fuente Robusto
Take-AF God of Fire Double Robusto 2005......Put-Romeo Y Julieta Museum Edition with Fazzino Insert
Take-Anejo #77 "Shark".......................................Put-Anejo #49

Uno vez mas!

Take-Opus BBMF...................................................Put-2008 Opus Chili Pepper Coffin (maybe :D)
Take-AF God of Fire Double Robusto 2005......Put-Romeo Y Julieta Museum Edition with Fazzino Insert

Let's try this!

Seems a bit light, in my opinion as far as rarity goes. :shrugs: You can find Chilis on Cbid, get em' from TS or Jack Schwartz...the BBMF? Not so much. Just my opinion...

Take-Opus BBMF...................................................Put-2008 Opus Chili Pepper Coffin (maybe :D)

Let's try this!

Seems a bit light, in my opinion as far as rarity goes. :shrugs: You can find Chilis on Cbid, get em' from TS or Jack Schwartz...the BBMF? Not so much. Just my opinion...

I agree with Jon. I also think the chilis can be consistently found for considerably less than BBMFs (although personally I prefer the chili pepper).

Uno vez mas!

Oops I edited by mistake, lets try this again. Good/Good?

Works for me.

The box has landed. Darin and I are meeting up around 6 tonight to go through the contents and make the swaps.

All is right with the world! I'll update the main post tonight from work with MPS, Khari, and Golfanatic's swaps.