• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass 2009

Wow, nice going, Jim! Now if I can only convince miamipadronsmoker not to take it...

:laugh:

Oh I spaced out. I thought that was his put. In that case, I think the OR ED 109 is a little light for the Taboada, Jake... :laugh:

Oh I spaced out. I thought that was his put. In that case, I think the OR ED 109 is a little light for the Taboada, Jake... :laugh:

Now your onto something! :whistling:

Until it got to you. I would have been saying the same thing when it was your turn even if you put in a Dom Perignon. I might have been overruled, but I would have gone down fighting! :laugh:

Pass should be here tomo. If no one has any value/ rarity issues with my P/T's I'll have this back on the road by Friday.

Here are my proposed T/P's :)

70) Rodolfo Taboada Campa custom rolled Robusto Largo '05 /// Edmundo Dantes Conde 109 (First Release)
72) AF Opus X Chili Pepper, Opus22 Coffin '08 /// BBMF
93) Tatuaje Black Corona Gorda /// Illusione ~1~
These are very sketchy P/T's for a known purveyor of raiding passes. Jeff you may want to be careful with this Fat Texan! :sign: :laugh:
I'm disappointed in you Jake. I at least expected a F.Y.! :laugh:

I'm disappointed in you Jake. I at least expected a F.Y.! :laugh:

finger.gif

That better? :laugh:

70) Rodolfo Taboada Campa custom rolled Robusto Largo '05 /// Edmundo Dantes Conde 109 (First Release)

Does the rarity match on this, since it is a 2005 :0.

Jim

Jim

I'm not quite sure of the value of the Taboada, but they're both pretty damned difficult to find at this point. Slight edge to the Taboada, I suppose.

Jim

I'm not quite sure of the value of the Taboada, but they're both pretty damned difficult to find at this point. Slight edge to the Taboada, I suppose.

Value for value, the trade is perfect $40 for each stick. I was also unaware that only a couple years of age would add any rarity on a cigar that will be made in the future... ???

Jim

Value for value, the trade is perfect $40 for each stick. I was also unaware that only a couple years of age would add any rarity on a cigar that will be made in the future... ???

I was kidding of course, but since you brought it up, there is no guarantee that Taboada will roll that size cigar now or in the future which IMHO does add value. It is not like an EL/RE because it is simply impossible to know what he may roll.

I am offered the 109 OR all the time, but I am not able to say the same about a 4 y/o Taboada. As always this is up to the pass host and frankly I am cool with the trade :).

Jim

edit: Spelling

I was kidding of course, but since you brought it up, there is no guarantee that Taboada will roll that size cigar now or in the future which IMHO does add value. It is not like an EL/RE because it is simply impossible to know what he may roll.

I am offered the 109 OR all the time, but I am not able to say the same about a 4 y/o Taboada. As always this is up to the pass host and frankly I am cool with the trade :).

Jim

edit: Spelling

I really need to get in your circle of friends........ :laugh:

Here are some initial P/T's so I can turn this around fast.

35) Bolivar Gold Medal '07--- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: MP)
102) H. Upmann Sir Winston 03'---(Put: MP)
47) Ramon Allones Eminencia Seleccion Suiza '05 --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: MP)
103) Ramon Allones Belicoso RE UK 05'---(Put: MP)
71) AF Opus X Perfecxion #2 '02 --- (Put: markmarksman) --- (Take: MP)
104) FFOX Scorpio 05'---(Put: MP)
85) Romeo y Julieta Hermoso No. 2 Edicion Limitada 2004 --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: MP)
105) Montecristo Sublime EL 08'---(Put: MP)
94) AF Añejo 77 "Shark" '05 --- (Put: souldog24ca) --- (Take: MP)
106) AF Hemi Masterpiece Maduro---(Put: MP)
98) Bolivar Simones Edicion Regionales Canada '07 --- (Put: rectifythis) --- (Take: MP)
107) Bolivar Double Corona RE ME 07'---(Put:MP)

85) Romeo y Julieta Hermoso No. 2 Edicion Limitada 2004 --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: MP)
98) Bolivar Simones Edicion Regionales Canada '07 --- (Put: rectifythis) --- (Take: MP)

Nice!

These do stick out a little, regarding rarity.

Nice!

These do stick out a little, regarding rarity.

Are Anejo's rarer than all Hemi Maduro's? What about an Untold Story? Does the age on the Shark make the difference here?

Are Anejo's rarer than all Hemi Maduro's? What about an Untold Story? Does the age on the Shark make the difference here?

I wouldnt say so. Both are released once a year, and typically I see retailers with more boxes of the Anejo than the hemingway maddie, but, that's just my opinion. :cool: