• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass 2009

Main post is updated with all current sticks.

Side note: Chris and Brian, which numbers did you cross off for the LMS?

Oh, and Brian.... you're a bastid.

I said in the above post after my p/ts were approved. I wanna say it was 30? But you should probably go look :p
Chris

If it's OK with our pass host Jeff...

When the Pass comes out of Philly from Dave & Mike, ship it directly to DeVonn. We are going to get together and do our P&Ts, this will cut down on shipping expenses and quicken the turn around time.....we only live 40 minutes apart.

I'll take the Pass from DeVonn and ship it along to Jason and Brian in Long Island....just specify which one I should send it to.

LMK if this works.

Main post is updated with all current sticks.

Side note: Chris and Brian, which numbers did you cross off for the LMS?

Oh, and Brian.... you're a bastid.
I'll take 14 Jeff. :)

Aww Damn! I thought I was going to get to have a little more fun with this. :laugh:

DC 03083390000059197089 says it got there the 2nd. Confirm this j?
Chris

Pass showed up yesterday. Trying to see what I can get going with CJ or Dsav to get together and do a group P&T. Doesn't look good so far, so we'll have to see.

Pass showed up yesterday. Trying to see what I can get going with CJ or Dsav to get together and do a group P&T. Doesn't look good so far, so we'll have to see.

DSav dropped out. Don't worry about him... unless, of course, he wants back in...

Thanks, but I am out for the duration of this one. :) Was trying to get together with John and John anyways as HERFing is the most fun aspect, but I will be leaving town Wed morning anyways for a golf trip. :) Enjoy!

Don

When the Pass comes out of Philly from Dave & Mike, ship it directly to DeVonn. We are going to get together and do our P&Ts, this will cut down on shipping expenses and quicken the turn around time.....we only live 40 minutes apart.

I'll take the Pass from DeVonn and ship it along to Jason and Brian in Long Island....just specify which one I should send it to.

LMK if this works.

Sorry I didn't address this, that's fine by me.

Also, John & Jon - let me know if you have any preliminary Puts/Takes, although I don't think there will be any issue.

i do have a question as to the MSRP/rarity of the Opus Rising X, BBMF, Scorpio and Perfection X. What would they be. I'm limited on Opus knowledge but aren't they only avalible in the fun box? From the last funbox split, i think they averaged $40 each, so is that the MSRP?

LMK if this works.

Sorry I didn't address this, that's fine by me.

Also, John & Jon - let me know if you have any preliminary Puts/Takes, although I don't think there will be any issue.

Ok, I'm going to throw out my P/T's, i expect them to be revised because i have a few questions on rarity/msrp as noted above.
T: 65) AF Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Robusto
P: LFD Salomon

T: 134) Tatuaje Bombavos
P: VSG Robusto

T: 86) Cohiba MAduro 5 Secretos'08
P: PSD4 '05

T: AF Opus X BBMF'06
P: Davidoff Maduro Special R

Ok, I'm going to throw out my P/T's, i expect them to be revised because i have a few questions on rarity/msrp as noted above.
T: 65) AF Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Robusto $30
P: LFD Salomon $17~

P: VSG Robusto rarity lacks...I would think something along the lines of a BTL would be needed

P: PSD4 '05 fairly close[/b]

P: Davidoff Maduro Special R $16 ...even if this is the Double R ($28), it still not close

T: 65) AF Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Robusto $30
P: LFD Salomon $17~

P: VSG Robusto rarity lacks...I would think something along the lines of a BTL would be needed

P: PSD4 '05 fairly close[/b]

P: Davidoff Maduro Special R $16 ...even if this is the Double R ($28), it still not close

What he said. For the bombazo I would say you need something truly limited production, like a one time/numbered release/OoP cigar, as it was a one time release to one shop 3 years ago (and fwiw, a very desirable cigar).

Sorry I didn't respond to the reply about Opus - just didn't see it.

I put this in the OP:

Cost references:

Opus X Reference: Here and Here
Añejo Reference: Here and Here
Tatuaje Reference: Here and Here

Padron Reference
Hard To Find and Rare Reference
ISOM Cost Reference
NC and ISOM Cost Reference

Serious Cigars Reference
Jack Schwartz Reference
OVTC Reference
Holts Reference
CI Reference

Hope this helps.

Be careful with the ISOM reference chart.

Between the dollar's rise and fall...and vendor pricing...well, if you aren't familiar with the pricing...send a PM to the pass host and he can contact those who may know.

Nice list of sites, btw!

Excellent point, Gary! That ISOM reference is quite dated.

If you need any reference to any CC, just PM me or a highly tenured member. I would be happy to give you current market prices (an average over several trusted, known vendors)

I thought the Salomons were $27, there is no way they are $17. I just checked and they are listed as $23, for the online guys, which i agree is short. i find these at B&M's for 27 which is why i considered it.

What is the msrp for the BBMF? i checked all of the referances and asked a question and have not found the answer. Can anyone help me?