• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass 2009

If you noobs destroy this before it gets to me there's gunna be hell to pay! lol
Chris

Okay, the hygro is reading at 70% without any beads in there, so I'll be adding the beads and hitting up the next to check if he's ready...

Here are the official P/Ts:

P: 92) Opus X Rising X 2007 / T: 68) AF Opus X Love Story
P: 93) Tatuaje Black Label Corona Gorda
P: 94) Añejo No. 77 (2005)

The Pass is on it's way with a new hygro, a new box, and some extra packing. The new hygro is 9% off, so if it's reading 66%, then it is currently 75%.

DC#0308 3390 0000 1139 3177

Again, the new hygro:

If it's reading 66%, then it is currently 75%.

Don't forget. ;) I also crossed out #23, and Putz I crossed out #1 for you, and #2 for Stinki.

OK - so the pass has landed, and I am going through matching up sticks and numbers. Fellas, I do not see #79 thru #86 (the replacement sticks jlada sent out. Can anyone help with this. Everything else looks good(all sticks in good shape).

OK - so the pass has landed, and I am going through matching up sticks and numbers. Fellas, I do not see #79 thru #86 (the replacement sticks jlada sent out. Can anyone help with this. Everything else looks good(all sticks in good shape).

I knew I had a sinking feeling about those stupid things. I wasn't sure what they were when I was handed the bag of smokes. I thought Putz misplaced some sticks and am holding onto them. Geoff and I both didn't know what they were, and Charlie's busy having his baby... I guess I will send them to you Lkyman, or to the next passer, Jeff's call.

God I f**kin' hate passes... :angry:

PS- I replaced two of the sticks, and I have six cigars here in the bag...

The sticks I put in the MAIN POST.

The Smokes:

75) Davidoff Millennium Churchill --- (Put: insight) --- (Take: )
76) Padrón 1964 Anniversary Torpedo Maduro --- (Put: insight) --- (Take: )
77) Padrón 1926 #35 Natural --- (Put: insight) --- (Take: )
78) AF Hemingway Signature Maduro --- (Put: insight) --- (Take: )
79) Ashton VSG Torpedo --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )
80) Oliva V Maduro Torpedo --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )
81) Tatuaje El Triunfador Lancero --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )
82) Drew Estate Liga Privada #9 Parejo OR --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )
83) Punch Royal Selection No. 11 '99 --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )
84) Bolivar Gold Medal '07 --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )
85) Romeo y Julieta Hermoso No. 2 Edicion Limitada 2004 --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )
86) Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos '08 --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )
87) AF God of Fire Double Robusto 2005 --- (Put: Putz Mulligan) --- (Take: )
88) Padrón 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo Natural --- (Put: Putz Mulligan) --- (Take: )
89) AF Opus X Perfexion X --- (Put: Putz Mulligan) --- (Take: )
90) La Aurora Preferido Sapphire --- (Put: Putz Mulligan) --- (Take: )
91) AF Añejo #55 --- (Put: Putz Mulligan) --- (Take: )

I also made a SEPARATE POST.

A package of cigars is on the way to Putz to replace the damaged smokes.

79) Ashton VSG Torpedo --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )
80) Oliva V Maduro Torpedo --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )
81) Tatuaje El Triunfador Lancero --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )
82) Drew Estate Liga Privada #9 Parejo OR --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )
83) Punch Royal Selection No. 11 '99 --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )
84) Bolivar Gold Medal '07 --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )
85) Romeo y Julieta Hermoso No. 2 Edicion Limitada 2004 --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )
86) Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos '08 --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: )

Also, if you READ POST 443 and the following two posts, I reveal on a cigar by cigar basis what is to be removed and that I will be mailing cigars to replace them.

I really don't know how more clear I could have made it. Jon, ship them out to the next passer in line at your earliest convenience - I know you're busy moving and all those shenanigans/tomfoolery.

Lkyman, any puts/takes you have in mind?

Takes
20 - Padron 1926 No. 9 Maduro
37 - Cohiba Esplendidos
74 - Cohiba Siglo VI
93 - Tatuaje Black

Puts
95 - Tatuaje RC184
96 - Cohiba Limitada Piramide - ROA SEP 06
97 - Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios - PLM JUL 07
98 - Graycliff Espresso PG Robusto

I am sending this out today to Rectifythis and GIFTING the Cohiba Esplendido to him as a birdie told me he wanted it. T/P are in order to match up - 20 for 95, 37 for 96 and so on. I will post up DC in a few. Thanks for having me.
Scott

edit - I take number 19 - on the list.

Takes
37 - Cohiba Esplendidos
74 - Cohiba Siglo VI
93 - Tatuaje Black

Puts
95 - Tatuaje RC184
96 - Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios - PLM JUL 07

I am sending this out today to Rectifythis and GIFTING the Cohiba Esplendido to him as a birdie told me he wanted it. T/P are in order to match up - 20 for 95, 37 for 96 and so on. I will post up DC in a few. Thanks for having me.
Scott

edit - I take number 19 - on the list.
I'm wondering if the Tat Black holds some rarity?

Brian

I really don't know how more clear I could have made it. Jon, ship them out to the next passer in line at your earliest convenience - I know you're busy moving and all those shenanigans/tomfoolery.

Pm'd rectifythis for his addy, will post a DC# and mail them tonight. :shrugs:

Takes
37 - Cohiba Esplendidos
74 - Cohiba Siglo VI
93 - Tatuaje Black

Puts
95 - Tatuaje RC184

1) Good! :thumbs:
2) Good! :thumbs:

3) For current $ value on the market for either cigar, it really depends on your vendor. Some vendors the Sig VI is more expensive, some the Genios is more expensive. I say this is good. However, there is already a CM5 Genios in the pass:
8) Please, if at all possible, try to avoid putting an exact duplicate cigar that already exists in the pass. Obviously, if it is a highly rare and/or desirable cigar, exceptions can and will be made.
I don't truly consider the CM5 "rare" - albeit desirable to my tastes :), YMMV. Do you have anything else you could put for it?

4) Tatuaje Black carries $13 + rarity. I know of no online vendors that have them in stock, and I know most B&M's didn't even get them. You can't freely "x" quantity right now. On the contrary, the Graycliff Espresso PG can be nabbed for between $10-$13 for a 5 pack, or for $14-$16 per cigar for a box at numerous vendors. The Graycliff doesn't carry a rarity factor.

Takes
37 - Cohiba Esplendidos
74 - Cohiba Siglo VI
93 - Tatuaje Black

Puts
95 - Tatuaje RC184

3) For current $ value on the market for either cigar, it really depends on your vendor. Some vendors the Sig VI is more expensive, some the Genios is more expensive. I say this is good. However, there is already a CM5 Genios in the pass:
8) Please, if at all possible, try to avoid putting an exact duplicate cigar that already exists in the pass. Obviously, if it is a highly rare and/or desirable cigar, exceptions can and will be made.
I don't truly consider the CM5 "rare" - albeit desirable to my tastes :), YMMV. Do you have anything else you could put for it?

4) Tatuaje Black carries $13 + rarity. I know of no online vendors that have them in stock, and I know most B&M's didn't even get them. You can't freely "x" quantity right now. On the contrary, the Graycliff Espresso PG can be nabbed for between $10-$13 for a 5 pack, or for $14-$16 per cigar for a box at numerous vendors. The Graycliff doesn't carry a rarity factor.

Thank you for the feedback - here is my updated P/T

Takes
37 - Cohiba Esplendidos

Puts
95 - Tatuaje RC184

Pass will ship out today to Rectifythis - and the Esplendido is still being gifted to him. :cool:

Thank s for having me fellas
Scott

Ok guys, PM's returned, fire away. Scott, you are quite a guy. Thanks bro. :thumbs:

DC# 0103 8555 7496 7102 1837 for the replacements. Went in the mail today... :thumbs:

Thanks Jeff for having me in this pass. It was fun to participate in, and for the most part, the smoothest and most drama-free pass I've been in. Thanks again brother.

I also crossed out #23, and Putz I crossed out #1 for you, and #2 for Stinki.

23 = StinkiMonki.
1 = Eshaw99
2 = Carps

I take number 19 - on the list.

#19 = robbiex0r

baseball2.jpg

Updating the main posts now with all the puts/takes and whatnot.

Guys, the pass has landed.

Here are my proposed P/T's:

T43) Trinidad Fundadores '07 P97) Cohiba Siglo IV Jan '08
T46) Saint Luis Rey Série A '01 P98) Bolivar Coronas Extra 1999
T49) Bolivar Coronas Gigantes '07 P99) Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos '07
T67) AF Hemingway WOAM P100) BTL '08

The missing sticks will be here tomorrow according to USPS and I will ship this Monday or Tuesday.

There were a few issues:

#2, 25, 66 and 70 had some wrapper damage. Some slight, some not so slight. #56 was completely obliterated by beetles. I have removed this one from the pass. Otherwise, everything looks good.

Last man standing: rectifythis crosses off #6.

Scott, you truly are a generous bastid! Thank you.

Jeff, with your direction this can fly soon, LMK and thanks for having me.

Is it me or have alot of sticks been damaged in this pass?

Brian

Pretty crazy really. It is good to be critical of the quality of the stick though.

Jim