• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

JOE.M. said:
Swissy... That will get you a ass kickin'! :sign: :sign:
[snapback]175735[/snapback]​

Hehehehe... being a noob doesn't make me smart, right? :whistling:

Diapers are diapers any way you look at it. Bibs are Bibs any way you look at it. Newbie or FOG. :whistling: and looks like someone had his helmet on too tight :0

Yup..... got my ass kicked by Joe..... still finding pieces of the mailbox all over the place. Learned my lesson.

Damn you Beefcube, now everyone is using that picture... and the new girl is making fun of it.... LMAO

JOE.M. said:
This is kind of like reminiscing about the old days! Things can get reeeeeeeeeeeeal ugly!! Ask BkCloud114
9a901937.jpg
what happens when you play with fire!
sasmokin.gif

SamClemmons said:
This ought to be good. Newblets bombing each other with formula, pampers, applejuice, Barney Vids, bibs, blanky's, and pictures of they moms. OMG. Can you say "daddy"? Come on, say "daddy" for me. "dadda'. LMAO

NA
[snapback]175710[/snapback]​

Sam, that's down right hateful! :sign:

Bring it on newbs! I shall show no mercy! :0

Beefcube said:
BkCloud114 said:
NewbieBunnies.gif

[snapback]175720[/snapback]​

63fd1938.jpg

[snapback]175721[/snapback]​

I saw this eric estrada pic a few years ago and I loved it, this was one of those things my friends and I wouldn't let die. If all else fails retort with " you're a homo!!"

Hey sammy........

63fd1938.jpg

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Hey F*ck you buddy your the homo!!!!!
oh snap
63fd1938.jpg

but seriously drew, your a fag

Seriously girls, play nice. This 'air raid' of sorts could get interesting.

To have a great newbie war don't you have to have great newbies?

Something for the FOGs to think about...

If us newbies "do this wrong", it's your fault!
My bombing style has been molded by my FOG mentors (those who have bombed me).

Of course, there is still time to be a mentor!
I won't send out my bomb(s) until the weekend.
(Hint, Hint!)

Jim

Armed and reporting for duty sir!!
Will commence firing in 24 hours!!
You want diapers, you can have them. Did I mention I have a 5 month old. LOL

Tenpin said:
Something for the FOGs to think about...

If us newbies "do this wrong", it's your fault!
My bombing style has been molded by my FOG mentors (those who have bombed me).

Of course, there is still time to be a mentor!
I won't send out my bomb(s) until the weekend.
(Hint, Hint!)

Jim
[snapback]175766[/snapback]​

There is no wrong way to bomb someone. Just keep in mind that you should only send sticks that you would like to get yourself (i.e. no dog rockets). For some of you guys, this probably means you should be sending Macanudos and Swisher Sweets. :laugh: :p

mrjinglesusa said:
There is no wrong way to bomb someone. Just keep in mind that you should only send sticks that you would like to get yourself (i.e. no dog rockets). For some of you guys, this probably means you should be sending Macanudos and Swisher Sweets. :laugh: :p
[snapback]175781[/snapback]​

OUCH!! :p

I, like Swifty, feel torn.....by the little squares under my name, I am no longer a Newbie....but by AVB's classification, I still am......maybe I am in Newbie Purgatory!!!

Swifty, maybe you and I should just market ourselves as mercenaries!

LC-Smoker said:
I, like Swifty, feel torn.....by the little squares under my name, I am no longer a Newbie....but by AVB's classification, I still am......maybe I am in Newbie Purgatory!!!

Swifty, maybe you and I should just market ourselves as mercenaries!
[snapback]175788[/snapback]​

According to AVB's standards, I suppose I am still a (cough) newbie as well. However, the newer newbies are just such...newbies. Just can't align myself with them. I feel that I am somewhere in limbo...a man without a country or cause. I guess that means I get to be Switzerland and just set back, watch, enjoy the burnings, and eat popcorn. :D

I think I read somewhere in the fine print that if you have a cabinet humidor and two end-table humidors, you cannot be a newbie.....i could be wrong...

JOE.M. said:
This is kind of like reminiscing about the old days! Things can get reeeeeeeeeeeeal ugly!! Ask BkCloud114
9a901937.jpg
what happens when you play with fire!
sasmokin.gif

Swissy... That will get you an ass kickin'! :sign: :sign:

Edited so Mrs. Crabtree wont get all over my ass!
[snapback]175735[/snapback]​

Swissy, here is a good pic of what you need to look out for. Just picture these guys but older.
4f12e93e59.jpg

free sig hosting

Good afternoon. The Newbies of CigarPass.com have begun strikes against FOG camps and installations. These carefully targeted actions are designed to disrupt the false tranquility of the current FOG regime.

We are joined in this operation by our staunch friend, Great Britain. Other close friends, including Canada, Australia, Germany and France (though we don't expect much from France), have pledged forces as the operation unfolds. Many more have shared intelligence. We are supported by the collective will of the world.

Initially, the FOG’s may burrow deeper into caves and other entrenched hiding places. Our military action is also designed to clear the way for sustained, comprehensive and relentless operations to drive them out and bring them to pleasurable smokes.

At the same time, as we strike military targets, we'll also drop “blendered food, depends, prune juice, Lawrence Welk reruns, drool cups, afghan’s, and pictures of their of themselves so that the enemy might remember who they are in the morning.”

This military action is a part of our campaign against empty humidors, another front in a war that has already been joined through diplomacy, intelligence, the plundering of coolerdor assets of known FOG’s in all 50 States. Given the nature and reach of our enemies, we will win this conflict by the patient accumulation of successes, by meeting a series of challenges with determination and will and purpose.

Today we focus on FOG’s, but the battle is broader. Every Cigar Pass member has a choice to make. In this conflict, there is no neutral ground. If any member sponsors the outlaws and killers of innocent Cohiba’s, they have become outlaws themselves. And they will take that lonely path at their own peril.

I'm speaking to you today from the Treaty Room of My Porch, a place where Naive Newbies have worked for peace. We're a peaceful coalition. Yet, as we have learned, so suddenly and so tragically, there can be no peace in a world of sudden cigar mailings. In the face of today's new threat, the only way to pursue peace is to pursue those who threaten it.

We did not ask for this mission (well, maybe we did), but we will fulfill it. The name of today's Newbie Corps operation is Enduring Smoke. We defend not only our precious freedoms, but also the freedom of people everywhere to live and smoke their favorite vitola’s free from fear.

I know many Newbies feel fear today. And our coalition is taking strong precautions. All board moderators and intelligence agencies are working aggressively around Cigar Pass, around the world and around the clock. We have called up Reserves to reinforce our Newbie Corps’ capability and strengthen the protection of our homeland.

In the months ahead, our patience will be one of our strengths -- patience with the long waits that will result from tighter security; patience and understanding that it will take time to achieve our goals; patience in all the sacrifices that may come.

Today, those sacrifices are being made by members of our Newbie Corps who now defend us so far from home, and by their proud and worried families. A Newbie-in-Chief sends America's sons and daughters into a battle in a treacherous land only after the greatest care and a lot of prayer. We ask a lot of those who wear our uniform. We ask them to leave their loved ones, to mail cigars over great distances, to risk excessive postal fees, even to be prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice of their own cigars. They are dedicated, they are honorable; they represent the best of our country. And we are grateful.

To all the men and women in our Newbie Corps - I say this: Your mission is defined; your objectives are clear; your goal is just. Let us be men and women of character, and honor. Let our actions be righteous and we will have every tool we need to carry out our duty.
The battle is now joined on many fronts. We will not waver; we will not tire; we will not falter; and we will not fail. Peace and freedom will prevail.

Thank you. May God continue to bless America