• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

Swifty said:
How do you target some of these FOGs? They don't have the address to their nursing home listed in their profile. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]175850[/snapback]​

PM me with potential primary and secondary targets, I'll try to find addy's. (I am, after all, a property tax examiner)

I can see it already......
Hittin' below da belt.

Well that's what war is all about!

Let me know if you need any help with addresses. I have my ways as well. I can't tell you then I'd have to kill you, even if you are on the Noob side!

skrgrl74 said:
I can see it already......
Hittin' below da belt.

Well that's what war is all about!

Let me know if you need any help with addresses. I have my ways as well. I can't tell you then I'd have to kill you, even if you are on the Noob side!
[snapback]175853[/snapback]​

Understood skrgrl, we don't discuss 'sources' here :p

Anyone care for popcorn???

ipkapopcorn.jpg

And NO - Styx - there is NO BUTTER in it - it's bad for your heart!!!

Target Selected....
....tracking....
........loading weapon........

FIRE WHEN READY!

hehehehe... They'll never suspect a NORTHERN stike!

Hell lads, we got 'em surrounded! :laugh:

Swissy

Salt?

ggiese said:

ipkapopcorn.jpg

[snapback]175857[/snapback]​

AVB said:
Salt?

ggiese said:

ipkapopcorn.jpg

[snapback]175857[/snapback]​
[snapback]175864[/snapback]​

I'm sorry - I draw the line somewhere... Gotta have salt on the popcorn.... I'll have to try the "I can't believe its not Butter". ;)

It seems that addy's are disappearing from certain profiles (too late for some). Newbies, let's respect that not everyone wants to play. This is meant to be fun, not vindictive. It would be a HUGE mistake to try to prove something. So, addy's in profile are fair game, let's let everyone else just enjoy the show. :)

I'VE BEEN HIT! Got a bomb today, out of the blue. Should I publish the bomber, even though he isn't that much of a newbie. Loading the cannons.... ARG MATIE!

Fellow Noobs!
We've got them so scared they're mumbling about popcorn now! Musta gotten big bowls from the nurse attendants..

missle is fueling and warming up as we speak (warming up will take a little extra time...)

viva.jpg

(how's THAT for a use of a dog rocket??)

It seems that addy's are disappearing from certain profiles (too late for some). Newbies, let's respect that not everyone wants to play. This is meant to be fun, not vindictive. It would be a HUGE mistake to try to prove something. So, addy's in profile are fair game, let's let everyone else just enjoy the show. :)

Agreed.

:cool:

Loaded and locked on 2 targets. One noob and one old duffer. Both have posted in this thread. ??? Will launch today. Commencing count down. 10....9....8........

If somebody sends out an Acid, would that be considered Chemical Warfare?

Brandon

I'm not a FOG, but I've been around longer than some others who're claiming "non-noob" status. :whistling:

So, I'm just gonna be Switzerland. :D

You fockers take care of each other why I fire up a stogie and watch the proceedings. :thumbs:

bhaney said:

Brandon
[snapback]175885[/snapback]​

Uh, yeah! Yes, this would be considered "Bad Taste", as would sending any rockets equiped with plastic tips! :D

camaroon4me said:
bhaney said:

Brandon

Uh, yeah! Yes, this would be considered "Bad Taste", as would sending any rockets equiped with plastic tips! :D
[snapback]175891[/snapback]​

Hah, Bad Taste, nice one.

The plastic tips would make them a little more aerodynamic though.

Brandon

bhaney said:

Brandon

LOL :laugh: Certainly bad form, anyway!