• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

pure brilliance..the attrition rate is catching up with us...we need a morale booster

bring on Jane Fonda!!!
I wanna throw ham at her butt!!!

(damn it is hot in Vegas)

Matty_Vegas said:
bring on Jane Fonda!!!
I wanna throw ham at her butt!!!

[snapback]189714[/snapback]​

Matty, Did you brush your teeth after saying that name? Especially on Memorial Day weekend?

give_up.jpg

Pre-emptive strike going out against the FNG's. Hit em in the nuts while they recover from a long weekend. Woo hoo.

0103 8555 7493 5561 1057

Northern New Jersey was the site of a massive explosion this past weekend. The police have evacuated the surrounding homes and erected blockades around the block. Currently all we are being told is that a house has been destroyed and the surrounding area has been heavily damaged. All that was left was a table with an open box on it and two smoking sneakers. So far no survivors have been reported. A containment unit is on site and they believe that they are going to pump concrete over the whole site and cap it off. It's the only way to be safe.

This just in we have a new victim of the Cigar Pass Newbie War!

Castaway get's to put another notch in the Humidor. :D

Of course, The evil FOG propaganda machine would like you to believe that a Newbie would launch such a dastardly attack on one of his own.

My fellow Newbies,

Tomorrow, the order will be given to commence the final fully sanctioned engagement against the Fog doers of evil. Launch codes have been set, coordinates verified, and warheads readied. Any additional freedom fighters who have not yet received final orders are encouraged to contact HQ ASAP.

Again, let me say that this is neither a surrender nor declaration, but merely an official cessation (is that spelled right AVBcat86?) of hostilities although further acts of aggression can certainly be expected by the FOG ne’er do wells. In that event, retaliatory strikes are of course, the order of day.

Vive’ La Revolution!!!

Oh look! The noob got his latest Cbid order in. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BkCloud114 said:
Matty_Vegas said:
fight the power!!! kill whitey!!!
[snapback]190256[/snapback]​

Easy...... no racial profiling :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]190312[/snapback]​

It's OK...He means that brat from "Leave it to Beaver." :D

Neal - I like the "neenar neenar neenar" taunt better... :D

The Office Of Newbland Security confirms multiple launches against a number of FOG compounds. NewbSat is currently tracking two outbound warheads originating from the State of Texas.

0305 0830 0004 1296 2946

0305 0830 0004 1296 2953

NewbSat has also detected multiple launches from California, Alaska, Utah, Massachusetts, Minnesota and other undisclosed locations.

When the box I sent weighed 15 lbs, the post office clerk could hardly believe they were all cigars...

Alaska? Huh? What?

in the immortal words of Sgt. Schultz,
hogan6.jpg

'I know nuting' :whistling:

preembargo said:
The Office Of Newbland Security confirms multiple launches against a number of FOG compounds.  NewbSat is currently tracking two outbound warheads originating from the State of Texas. 

0305 0830 0004 1296 2946

0305 0830 0004 1296 2953

NewbSat has also detected multiple launches from California, Alaska, Utah, Massachusetts, Minnesota and other undisclosed locations.
[snapback]190426[/snapback]​

From the looks of the Swissy post, Alaska is being used as a diversion... As far as I know, there are only two members in Alaska - one being Swissy (who was just woken up by your post), and the other WAS Tuxindy - who, last I heard, was still recovering from the bomb disquised as a care package... :laugh:

NewbSat needs adjustment, General... Care for a hammer???