• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

ggiese said:
From the looks of the Swissy post, Alaska is being used as a diversion... As far as I know, there are only two members in Alaska - one being Swissy (who was just woken up by your post), and the other WAS Tuxindy - who, last I heard, was still recovering from the bomb disquised as a care package... :laugh:

NewbSat needs adjustment, General... Care for a hammer???
[snapback]190485[/snapback]​

MMWAAAAAHHAAAAHHAAA!!!! ;)

A Newbie "Dirty Bomb" has been unleashed, by order of the General ...tic...tic...tic..tic... :0 :0
DC#9101 0385 5574 9390 0279 67

Is it loaded with Black and Milds and Philly's like the original?

Knifey doode is attempting to make a reputation at my expense... not likely. Another hotdog with a sparkler stuck in the end and called a bomb... tsk. I don't drink lighter fluid Knifey... you is gettin' "edgy and dull" pal.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Knifey doode is attempting to make a reputation at my expense... not likely. Another hotdog with a sparkler stuck in the end and called a bomb... tsk. I don't drink lighter fluid Knifey... you is gettin' "edgy and dull" pal.

NA
[snapback]190694[/snapback]​

...hot dog with a sparkler stuck in the end.... :laugh:

Fuggin' newbs. Good Lord.

GG

Gonz said:
When the box I sent weighed 15 lbs, the post office clerk could hardly believe they were all cigars...
[snapback]190459[/snapback]​
That sure is a lot of Consuegra's, La Finca's, and Old Fashions. ???

Damn, I thought I gave it a pretty good stab. I will now go shut up and sit in the corner.

It's all Swisher Sweets. With that plastic thing on the ends.

Gonz said:
It's all Swisher Sweets. With that plastic thing on the ends.
[snapback]190736[/snapback]​

I was ready to be impressed, but the only Swisher's worth smoking are the two hole wooden tip versions.

EVERYBODY knows that!! :laugh: :rolleyes:

knifeman said:
Damn, I thought I gave it a pretty good stab. I will now go shut up and sit in the corner.
[snapback]190723[/snapback]​

Under normal circumstances, if you launched that attack on most anyone else, you'd be a hero... But, attacking Neal with that bomb... Well....

...hot dog with a sparkler stuck in the end...

BREAKING NEWB NEWS [breakingnews@foxxnewbs.com]

The Office Of Newbland Security has reported that at 2:13pm cst, NewbSat detected a detonation in Baton Rouge, La. The source of the explosion has yet to be determined but is believed to be the latest in a series of dasterdly FOG attacks against peace loving Newbs. Disaster response teams have been unable to access the site. Stay tuned to FOXX Newbs Channel for more details.

*Watch FOXX Newbs Channel or go to http://foxxnewbs.com for more

------------------------------ ADVERTISEMENT ------------------------------ Get the latest FOXX Newbs gear at the Foxx Newbs Shop.
Go to http://shop.estogiestore.com/foxxnewbs/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=================================================
Copyright 2004 FOXX Newbs Network, LLC. 1600 Avenue of the Newbies. Newb York, Newb York. All Rights Reserved.

Links do not work.

preembargo said:
BREAKING NEWB NEWS [breakingnews@foxxnewbs.com]

The Office Of Newbland Security has reported that at 2:13pm cst, NewbSat detected a detonation in Baton Rouge, La. The source of the explosion has yet to be determined but is believed to be the latest in a series of dasterdly FOG attacks against peace loving Newbs. Disaster response teams have been unable to access the site. Stay tuned to FOXX Newbs Channel for more details.

*Watch FOXX Newbs Channel or go to http://foxxnewbs.com for more

------------------------------ ADVERTISEMENT ------------------------------ Get the latest FOXX Newbs gear at the Foxx Newbs Shop.
Go to http://shop.estogiestore.com/foxxnewbs/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright 2004 FOXX Newbs Network, LLC. 1600 Avenue of the Newbies. Newb York, Newb York. All Rights Reserved.
[snapback]190989[/snapback]​

this war is a joke...I have fired my share of salvos and have not been struck...

my defenses are impenetrable!!!!

I WIN!!!
I WIN!!!
I WIN!!!

Post office self-service machines suck. Or my post office sucks. Both times I have used the self service deal, my tracking number shows as non-existant until the package actually shows up. And the machine told me my package should be delivered on Friday, however the usps system still says my number doesn't exist.

The bomb wasn't a MOAB, just surgically placed point detonating smart bomb. Poor guy must fainted.