• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

Land Rover said:
Land Rover Reporting for Duty. Will be assesing FOG targets this week. Intel reports there are a few crotchity FOG across the US. Pre-emptive strikes will begin in the upcoming weeks. This newbie hopes to catch these damn FOG's with thier pants down and thier dinner still in the blender. If any other newbies would like to join forces for a co-ordinated strike, pm me. Over and out. :cool:
[snapback]175701[/snapback]​

Alright, you gotta love this guy! He's talking like a land rover! :thumbs: :cool:

Bring on the newbie bombings! Capt. KB, over and out!

This ought to be good. Newblets bombing each other with formula, pampers, applejuice, Barney Vids, bibs, blanky's, and pictures of they moms. OMG. Can you say "daddy"? Come on, say "daddy" for me. "dadda'. LMAO

NA

Like my parents always said "ya leave the front door open and ya never know who's gonna come in"

Damn Newbies.........

Wait a minute..........

I'm still a newbie..... sh*t

SamClemmons said:
This ought to be good. Newblets bombing each other with formula, pampers, applejuice, Barney Vids, bibs, blanky's, and pictures of they moms. OMG. Can you say "daddy"? Come on, say "daddy" for me. "dadda'. LMAO

NA
[snapback]175710[/snapback]​

Let see...
Formula=blendered food
pampers=depends
applejuice=prune juice
barney vids=Lawrence Welk reruns
bibs=drool cup
blanky's=afghan
pictures of their moms=pic of themselves so they remember who they are in the morning

Sounds pretty even to me! :laugh: (c'mon... say Gramps for me...)
ROTFLMAO... ;)
Swissy

Dear Mother,
I am writing you this letter because I fear I may not survive to see tomorrow. This is the war to end all wars. The horror. Only yesterday, I was young and innocent, now I know the sorrow that war can bring to a man. Who started this war? I may never know... but what I do know is this.... I am going to bomb the HELL out of somebody. Newbie or not, that fool is gonna recognize.
Your Loving Son,
OpusXfiles

Nooblers unite,
assclown-orig.jpg

Beefcube said:
Nooblers unite,
assclown-orig.jpg

[snapback]175718[/snapback]​

I think I remember that herf, the cigars smelled a little funny though...hmmm

Hmm, sounds like a challenge to me...

But uh, like everyone else said...

Damm newbies hehehe
:sign:

Beefcube said:
And the award goes to..... BK !
b9f35ef7.jpg

[snapback]175723[/snapback]​

:) I'd like to thank the Academy; the Director's Guild; also, my parents who always supported me (btw mom, rents due again); and last but not least, my wife and kids who also have always supported me (btw honey, rents due again)

This photo was captured in the newb camp as they were suiting up for battle!!!

ugly2.jpg

This is kind of like reminiscing about the old days! Things can get reeeeeeeeeeeeal ugly!! Ask BkCloud114
9a901937.jpg
what happens when you play with fire!
sasmokin.gif

Swissy... That will get you an ass kickin'! :sign: :sign:

Edited so Mrs. Crabtree wont get all over my ass!