• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

Nobody else is having any trouble finding addy's mangrl...

NA

Tuxindy said:
I'm sure he will get a good chuckle at your "Forrest Gump" joke as he's suckin' down the dream meal (for free) that would cost you $100 to likewise enjoy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh, and in the movie "Forrest Gump" becomes one of the wealthiest and most prominent figures around :cool: . WOW!! You REALLY dissed him good!! :laugh:

Stupid Old FOGS!!! :sign: :p

Newbies Rule the Thread!!! :cool:
[snapback]179074[/snapback]​

I don't know about "free" after you take in account the following
$40 Tunnel fee
$25 Launch fee
$100 Gas
$75 Per Pot
$40 per bouy
$75 Leaded Line
$30,000 Boat
$28,000 Truck

I figure I'm into about $58,355. I could ride a bike to the store and buy over a ton of shrimp. But it does give me a good excuse to go out on the water and smoke a good cigar. Nothing finer then being in Alaskas pristine wilderness with a good cigar and a cold Miller High Life. :D
[snapback]179079[/snapback]​

Okay Tux -Oops my bad! I figured since I'm the wife of a former Commercial Fisherman/Diver who harvested Scallops, Sea Urchins, Sea Cucumbers and Salmon (Skiff Driver of the Purse Seine Provider as well as working a setnet site in Alaska) both in Puget Sound, WA and Alaska (Nak Nek and Bristol Bay)that you made a profit from your hard work (or is that hardly working :whistling: )as my man did... Also I am aware of the perks of the job and just thought I'd give Forrest Gump alittle credit where it was due. :thumbs:
Oh well...Some Newbies can't get no respect!!

skrgrl74 said:
Well it seems that I get all the grief from people who are afraid to show their addresses. hhhhuuummmm........ :whistling:

So if you aren't skarid then come out and fight like MEN! (or is it WOMEN!) :angry2:
and if you're gonna give me grief (or any other chick) Don't be a chicken s@*t and hide. We will find you!
[snapback]179569[/snapback]​

Thats my kind of woman! Balls as big as ??? Well you know were I am going! And just for that, ANIP!! :D

JOE.M. said:
skrgrl74 said:
Well it seems that I get all the grief from people who are afraid to show their addresses. hhhhuuummmm........ :whistling:

So if you aren't skarid then come out and fight like MEN! (or is it WOMEN!) :angry2:
and if you're gonna give me grief (or any other chick) Don't be a chicken s@*t and hide. We will find you!
[snapback]179569[/snapback]​

Thats my kind of woman! Balls as big as ??? Well you know were I am going! And just for that, ANIP!! :D
[snapback]179583[/snapback]​
No, Joe, where ARE you going with that??? :sign: :sign:

And back atcha, skrgrl!! AbackIP!!! :laugh: :laugh:

But I'm not worried!! Talk is cheep, cheep, cheep. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ya know what? I changed my mind. You want my addy, you're gonna have to hunt for it! ;)

SamClemmons said:
Stoopid newbie pukes.... 01038555749491897377 acting like they got some juice... 0103855574938708 tryin' to gain influence by bombing the elite here... 01038555749387121722 and then runnin' off at the mouth... 01038555749418742780 an thinkin' this was actually a novel idea... 01038555749397443562 and to top it off they invite females in to mix in our rarified atmosphere... 01038555749439345670 die newblet scum 01038555749460276189 May you expire spitting teeth. HA!
Newbie Chunk Cat Food... coming this summer.

NA
[snapback]179418[/snapback]​

SamClemmons said:
...clutterin' up the board with all yer newbie stupids 01038555749366206549 ...pushin' folks around and leavin' yer drawers in the living room 01038555749439688685

Ya are, all of you, MY BITCH.

NA
[snapback]179469[/snapback]​

Now you've pissed him off............

To anybody who pisses off Sam
5cf6acae.jpg

wicked stick said:
this is funny all this is not worth spit :sign:
[snapback]179617[/snapback]​

On the board a week and he decides to bomb me :laugh: :laugh:

Ohhhhhhhhh watch out. Not the first time Hector (my well equipped bomb launching burro) has sent some firepower to San Jose :cool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Preemtive strike to Az with a sweet touch.. need another mail box. I have a sweet deal on Dimina for you (you know the whole Armor thing) Sales are up. War is good. ;)

Hey not-so-pointed-stick, try this for your sig tag.
bracket color=red bracket "To be consious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge." --- Benjamin Disraeli bracket /COLOR bracket

wicked stick said:
"To be consious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge." --- Benjamin Disraeli
[snapback]179627[/snapback]​

General preembargo sir!

Package ready to be sent to MN this afternoon, sir! Looks like it'll be a slow trip, Hector is still tired after the long haul over the grapevine :laugh:. The target is not a noobie, nor a FOG, but a very deserving soul indeed.

:cool:

wicked stick said:
this is funny all this is not worth spit :sign:

Possible alterations to help this make sense:

"This is funny. All this is not worth spit."

"This is funny but all this is not worth spit."

"This is funny but not worth spit."

Topic: Capitalization, punctuation and prepositions are necessary for clarity. Discuss.

psyktek said:
wicked stick said:
this is funny all this is not worth spit  :sign:

Possible alterations to help this make sense:

"This is funny. All this is not worth spit."

"This is funny but all this is not worth spit."

"This is funny but not worth spit."

Topic: Capitalization, punctuation and prepositions are necessary for clarity. Discuss.
[snapback]179663[/snapback]​

spit is not worth funny

:cool:

So much for laying low. It took a couple of days to dig out. An unforseen bunker buster hit my porch.....and right in the middle of painting and stuff.........debris is strewn everywhere, so it'll take a bit to reorganize and reestablish order here at gawntrail, but when I do............. :0

The actual culprit is easily identifiable (you think a clandestine return address will protect you?), YOU will be getting the $hit knocked out of you. And to his/her cohorts........4 words......High Velocity - Maximum Fragmentation. Just when you think you're safe, look over your shoulder, check under the hood, sniff your coffee before you drink, get flak jackets for the loved ones, and start using random routes to and from work...........Collateral damage is none of my concern ;)

That melon thumping sound and subsequent red mist next to you, that's a newbie head shot :thumbs:

**And by the way, I haven't had any of these in quite a while, thanks for the replenishment. A gesture that is duly noted. Thanks again.**

M. Gipson :cool: