• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

Newbies with usful skills are usually kept....but not always so don't get a big head. ;)

NorCalCigarLover said:
DIRECT HIT! That's three FOG's down and a few more to go.

:cool:
[snapback]181638[/snapback]​

Just a little update here... I have been traveling quite a bit lately... but I have not forgotten.

NorCalCigarLover, allow me to show you how it's done... :whistling:

nuke_explosion.jpg

The snow has melted and the leaves were starting to bud, I was outside on the porch enjoying a beautyful spring Alaskan day when I saw the mailman approaching the house, being able to put one and one together quickly I knew what it was. Before I could shout a warning he dissapeared, the shock wave from the blast lifted me off my feet and I landed behind the house about 400 meters away. My wife was crying when I crawled back to the house asking WHY? Why would anyone do such a thing? Amoungst the carnage I was able to find remenants of the bomb, The sickest part was I found a note, taunting me. By crossmatching the watermark on the paper with postage ink, I know who you are and I will not forget, for I am still here and someday in the future you will be sorry you crossed paths with me, for now I have other targets with missles in the air. :cool:

I am so new and insignificant, with my single-diget post count and so few quality smokes in my tiny humidor. I feel like the skinny kid in gym class who always was told during the touch football games to just go on the line and block.

None-the-less, I will take my turn at launching a strike and probably have my feeble attempt bounce off someone’s deflector screen. As a matter of fact, my fire may even be aimed in the wrong direction, striking a fellow newbie. Heaven help us all if the cause rests in my hands.

Preparations are underway for a launch at dawn tomorrow. Presently attempting to acquire target...

Castaway said:
I am so new and insignificant, with my single-diget post count and so few quality smokes in my tiny humidor. I feel like the skinny kid in gym class who always was told during the touch football games to just go on the line and block.

None-the-less, I will take my turn at launching a strike and probably have my feeble attempt bounce off someone’s deflector screen. As a matter of fact, my fire may even be aimed in the wrong direction, striking a fellow newbie. Heaven help us all if the cause rests in my hands.

Preparations are underway for a launch at dawn tomorrow. Presently attempting to acquire target...
[snapback]183951[/snapback]​

There ya go... Exactly what I was talking about... Stoopid Newblets... (No personal insult to you, Castaway - just you're hitting the big dogs with cat food...)

And who ever woke Moki up is in for some BIG trouble... ???
As they say, Shi#$ gonna hit the fan...

Does anybody else have that feeling like something big is about to happen? The sky looks calm now but wait I just saw something streak across the sky. There goes another one. I think it is the second coming of the ...

i've read all the cigarBBguide and stuff and i'm still pretty lost on what's going on with this thread exactly.
headscratch.gif

That's cuz Dimebag is making you dizzy.

Drake said:
i've read all the cigarBBguide and stuff and i'm still pretty lost on what's going on with this thread exactly.
headscratch.gif

[snapback]183991[/snapback]​

I haven't heard anything from 2 of my last strikes and another took 2 days to sputter something out. I'm just a middle player in this, the big guns are soon coming out.

Cheeze said:
Does anybody else have that feeling like something big is about to happen? The sky looks calm now but wait I just saw something streak across the sky. There goes another one. I think it is the second coming of the ...
[snapback]183989[/snapback]​

I think that was what happend to my neck. :laugh:

AVB said:
That's cuz Dimebag is making you dizzy.

Drake said:
headscratch.gif

[snapback]183991[/snapback]​
[snapback]183994[/snapback]​

First of all :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Castaway! That's the spirit!

Secondly, I've got that same feeling Cheeze ... :whistling:

Thirdly, I was just saying to myself yesterday afternoon "HAH, damn FOG's can't remember jack". Me, feeling all smug, check CP this morning when low and behold the f'n FOG remembers :0 .

Ok, I've officially been here for a year now. Is it time yet to switch sides?

Who actually makes the pronouncement of FOG upon members anyway? Is it like the Wizard behind the curtain? "Who DARES enter the presence of the Wizard"

I guess if I cant answer these tough questions, I must still be "limbo", not to be mistaken for "Leebo", although I do "get it". :D

What was that sound, I think I heard a missile overhead......hmmmmmmmmmmm........Bwaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaahahaaaaa :whistling:

Thought I was done for but to my relief it was noobler fizzy. Somebody in San Jose that goes by the name Whacked Snake (or sunthin' like that) stuck a sparkler in a hotdog and launched it at the Virginia countryside. The dog had swallered it whole by the time I got there.

Stoopid Nooblers.

NA

Time to make up your mind and declare your loyalty. Winners or newbies. Let us know. :rolleyes:

camaroon4me said:

[snapback]184026[/snapback]​

AVB said:
Time to make up your mind and declare your loyalty. Winners or newbies. Let us know. :rolleyes:

camaroon4me said:

[snapback]184026[/snapback]​
[snapback]184104[/snapback]​

Viva La Revolucion!

NorCalCigarLover said:
Thirdly, I was just saying to myself yesterday afternoon "HAH, damn FOG's can't remember jack". Me, feeling all smug, check CP this morning when low and behold the f'n FOG remembers :0 .

[snapback]184000[/snapback]​

Let your defenses down at your peril.

Frankly, I've seen only one FOG bomb and it was ..... well let's just say it was a bit effeminate.

NorCalCigarLover said:
Frankly, I've seen only one FOG bomb and it was ..... well let's just say it was a bit effeminate.

[snapback]184111[/snapback]​
:laugh: NorCal.... :laugh: :whistling: :thumbs: :laugh: :laugh: