• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

SOB! I am an idiot! So, the HPB II just got redelivered to me because I screwed up the shipping online. The post lady told me it would be about $12.55 to ship this. When I recieved it it said $6.80. I think I accidentally hit the wrong option when doing it online.

I will try to get it out today...again...sorry!

Mistakes happen. I dont think its a big deal. Its nice to see that thing hit one of us Georgia boys.

So everything is fixed as of now, I have reshipped the spud.

DC# 0308 2690 0000 5597 0020

No harm, no foul. Eat your veggies, say your prayers, and be a good Brother. All good things will come.

The spud is in my possession. Thanks Darin!

I'll do my P/T's and try to get it out tomorrow.

No harm, no foul. Eat your veggies, say your prayers, and be a good Brother. All good things will come.

Well I'm in no hurry for it. I plan on being around here for a long time, so I have plenty of time to have it land on my door step. On a side note, I did have some excellent mashed potatoes for dinner this evening

Jay, Thank you so much. I appreciate it, I was totally shocked. My wife and I were literally walking out the door as USPS pulled up, so when we get back home tomorrow afternoon I will go through the goods. After I scavenge, I will refill, and get it on to the next BOTL. Thanks again

-Andrew

Guys don't forget the spud was way too big when it got to me and it was decided to take 2 for every put until the spud gets into the 20's.

I will admit, that thing was huge. I was shocked at home many sticks are in there.

Don't forget to put your Acids and Kuba Kubas in there :whistling:

The HPB should be back out by tomorrow or Tuesday. As for ACIDs, I have pretty much slowly weened myself from ACID. I guess my taste has evolved from what it use to be, but that's not to say I wouldn't still enjoy one, once in a blue moon.

Now for me to find my victim!! :whistling:

There was a delay in getting the HPB to the next newb. I had some smokes coming in, and wanted to send a few along with it. DC # 03082690000147578585