• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

The Tater has flown DC# 0304 1560 0007 6739 5217. :)
Well I'll be damned, wasn't that a suprise! Looks like someone else is gonna get involved too! DC#0103 8555 7497 9524 5782

I just want to thank Jeff for giving me the opportunity to participate in my first pass here on Cigar Pass. I look forward to more in the future.

Wade

The Tater has flown DC# 0304 1560 0007 6739 5217. :)
Well I'll be damned, wasn't that a suprise! Looks like someone else is gonna get involved too! DC#0103 8555 7497 9524 5782

I just want to thank Jeff for giving me the opportunity to participate in my first pass here on Cigar Pass. I look forward to more in the future.

Wade
:thumbs:

But just so you know, it is not a pass, but a bomb. Check out SteveHawk's post or some of the first posts for more info. :cool:

Well gentlemen, the bird has landed in the mile high city, thanks Wade! Thankfully I have the weekend to prepare my assault on the next unlucky bastige errr participant :thumbs: . DC# coming soon............

FLY tater FLY!!! DC# 0103 8555 7498 3244 0217 - Our spud is in the air. I was going to shoot it out of my potato gun but I couldn’t get the little army man parachute to deploy correctly.

This guy on the other hand owns. :p

potato_gun.png

FLY tater FLY!!! DC# 0103 8555 7498 3244 0217 - Our spud is in the air. I was going to shoot it out of my potato gun but I couldn’t get the little army man parachute to deploy correctly.

potato_gun.png

Uhmmm... there's a guy in that pic? :whistling:

potato_gun.png

Uhmmm... there's a guy in that pic? :whistling:

Guy what guy? All I see are two girls. :whistling:

Wow I have been hit! When I first saw the box I thought I had been hit in the last herfer standing pass, then I began to wonder when I saw the return addy Thanks Jonas (even though your note almost gave me a heat attack first lol)

This will be going out again soon so BOTL beware! (DC# coming soon)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Looks like I was next to get "Da Bomb" (I hate that cliche)! This is awesome and totatally unexpected! I have nothing to do tonight except get ready for school (starting up tomorrow! :angry: ) so I'll have my sites set and will have this little honey on it's way to do some dammage! Thanks bastiges...some brother...Beware! :)

The eagle has landed and is searching for his next target. Expected Launch Date: Sat. Oct 27.
Type of Launch: Tactical Precision
Satellite Tracking will be enabled.
Prepare for it.

The eagle has landed and is searching for his next target. Expected Launch Date: Sat. Oct 27.
Prepare for it.

Is the calendar different there? Mine says Saturday is the 28th???? Ohhhhh you must be in a state that does not follow Daylight Savings. :rolleyes:

Prepare for it.

Is the calendar different there? Mine says Saturday is the 28th???? Ohhhhh you must be in a state that does not follow Daylight Savings. :rolleyes:

bassakwards

I can't believe this is still goin' on! Great job gents! I'll have to get Howard back into the mix again. He's been a little busy lately but dyin' to get going again!