• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "I got engaged"

Railroad is really keeping me busy lately, didn't have time to post till today.

Takes:

# 30 Rass
# 61 Boli CE
# 78 VR Farm Rolled

Puts:

#85 CoRo 03
#86 Part Churchill 98
#87 Monte #2 02
#88 Punch RS #12 98
#89 RyJ Rob 02

Torano Tribute Rob in the host bag for Ric.

Hope my play is ok with everyone. Will post DC # after going to the Post Office.
Thanks for inculding me Ric, I enjoyed it.

Mike

Lookin Good Mike :thumbs:

Hope that CoRo makes it home :D.

Thanks for playing. Almost done. Its back to Florida.

How are the cigars looking?

Wow, its the same box??

I got that box from school. Its one of the boxes gateway sends us to ship their laptops. It was already used when I sent it to Wade. I guess if its supposed to handle $1000 computers its going to be good.

ricmac25 said:
Wow, its the same box??

I got that box from school. Its one of the boxes gateway sends us to ship their laptops. It was already used when I sent it to Wade. I guess if its supposed to handle $1000 computers its going to be good.
I thought it might have been a box for a 24-port switch

Well the box made it here last night and I was too tired to go through it. We're in the process of moving our office & warehouse to a new location in town and we're pulling 12 hour days till it's done. We still have to get our regular work done and move at the same time. :0
The box looks in good shape so this little rest for the cigars will be just fine. I'll do my puts & takes this evening and get the baby off in the morning.... :D :thumbs: :p

Well, after working another 11 hour day it was nice to come home to a cold beer, a great dinner with the wonderful wifey and knowing I was going through a great box of ceegars..... :D :thumbs: :p

The sticks look in great shape and the box looks like it will make it back home to Ricardo. Here are my Puts & Takes:

Puts:

#90 Diplo#4 2-01
#91 Hoyo Du Depute 12-98
#92 Partagas Short

and for our lucky host, an Añejo #46.

Takes:

#80 Cuaba Exclusivos 8-98

I'll get this bad boy all taped back up and off to Brother Emo. Thanks alot for lettin' me a part of your pass Ricardo and enjoy your life with your lucky Fiance..... :D :thumbs: :p

I'll post the tracking numbers this evening when I get home frome work. :thumbs:

Yup, Ricardo, the box is headin' your way. Got the box off yesterday morning and the lady behind the counter said it should be there no later than Tuesday and possibly Monday...... :D :thumbs: :p

Tracking number is: 0103 8555 7492 7239 4635

Once again, thanks for lettining me play Ric the best to you and your fiance. :)

Great job with the pass everyone :thumbs:

I think we left the happy groom to be with an excellent selection of smokes :thumbs:

If I crash your wedding reception, do you have any special requests for some additional sticks? :p

Everything looks great guys. Thank you soo much for being a part of this. I'm pretty excited about my future wife and I'm glad you all could help me celebrate.

Got together with the Miami Boys yesterday and they did some puts and takes (with a few puts to be named later). It's been real fun.

You guys are awesome. I feel the :love: :love: :love: .

Thanks a million.

Back